BNMU Part 1 Admission 2022: BNMU (Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University) is very soon going to conduct admission for the session 2022. It will be conducted through University Management Information System. Candidates need to visit the official web portal of the university to fill the application form. The admission process will soon be started. Once online application form filling is done, BNMU will release the college-wise merit list of the students. To gather the full details regarding the BNMU Admission process, read the full post.
BNMU Part 1 Admission 2022 Schedule
|The online application process begins||May 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 2022|
|Last date to apply with late fee||May 2022|
|First merit list release||May 2022|
|First selection list display||June 2022|
|Admission at preferred college||July 2022|
|Display of 2nd selection list||July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||July-August 2022|
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling out the application form.
- For getting admission into UG courses, candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- For getting admission into PG courses, candidates must have done graduation in the relevant subject.
|B.A. (Hons)||45% marks in class 12th|
|B.Com (Hons)||45% marks in commerce subject (Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics)|
|B.Sc (Hons)||45% in class 12th|
|B.A. General||Passed in class 12th|
|B.Com General||Passed in class 12th|
|B.Sc General||Passed in class 12th|
BNMU Part 1 Admission 2022 Application form
Students seeking admission to BNMU for session 2022 are required to fill the BNMU Application form first. They must read the certain mentioned guidelines below to fill the application form.
- Firstly, visit the official website of BNMU – www.bnmu.ac.in.
- Click on “New Admission registration 2022” to generate the application form.
- Next, click on “Degree Type”.
- Now fill in all the required details in the registration form and click on “Submit”.
- After submitting, a user id and password of the candidate will be generated.
- Click on “Next”.
- Now enter other required details and upload the scanned copies of your documents whichever is been required in the registration form.
- Click on “Next” and pay the applicable charges.
- After making payment, download and save the application form for other uses.
BNMU Part 1 Admission 2022 Documents required
Documents required at the time of admission are:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet of the student.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate of the student.
- Student’s Character Certificate from Head of the last attended school/institution.
- Student’s Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate by the competent authority and the certificate should be in the name of the applicant.
- Candidate’s School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- Two self-attested passport-size photographs of the student.
- Student’s Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /12th Exam.
- Any other Document of the student is required by the University/College.
- CBSE aggregate marks will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- A typical equivalence of Grade points and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be figured/calculated as follows:
Indicative percentage of marks (Subject-wise) =9.5x GP of the subject;
Indicative percentage of marks (Overall) =9.5x CGPA.
- University has the full authority to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. So the candidates are required to stay updated by visiting and checking the details on the official web portal of BNMU. Any change so made will be updated on the UG admission portal.
BNMU Part 1 Admission 2022 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal of BNMU?
Ans. The official website of BNMU is www.bnmu.ac.in.
Question: When will the registration process for BNMU Part 1 2022 begin?
Ans. The registration process for BNMU Part 1 2022 will begin in May 2022.
Question: What are the eligibility criteria requires for BNMU’s B.Com (Hons)?
Ans. Candidates should have secured 45% marks in commerce subjects (Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics)
Question: When will BNMU commence classes for session 2022?
Ans. BNMU will start the commencement of classes in the month of July-August 2022.