Bihar B.Sc Nursing Application Process is going to start soon. The entrance examination for admission to B.Sc Nursing will be conducted by BCECEB- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates need to apply before the last date. To get the detailed information regarding Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 can check the full article below.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing Application process is going to start soon…for more latest updates..stay connected with us.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||May 2023|
|Last date to apply online||June 2023|
|Last date to pay the fee through challan||June 2023|
|Application correction facility||June 2023|
|Admit card||July 2023|
|Exam date||July 2023|
|Result date||August 2023|
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should hold a domicile of Bihar.
- The parents/guardians must be permanent residents of Bihar.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 16 years as of 31st December 2023.
- Candidates are required to clear 12th with science stream from any recognized board
- Must pass their 12th a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved categories.
- Candidates for the final year of examination are also eligible to apply. They just need to submit their mark sheet at the time of counseling.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the board.
- The application forms will not be accepted by the authority after the last date so it is advised to submit the form before the deadline.
- While filling out the application form, applicants have t enter their personal details such as name, father’s name, contact details, academic details, etc. Applicants must submit their valid email id and contact number for getting all the notifications related to the exam.
- Candidates also need to upload their documents including a scanned passport-sized photo and signature according to the specifications in the application form.
- After filling in all the details and correctly uploading the documents, applicants need to pay the application fee.
- Lastly, review your application form before submitting the details carefully and take out multiple copies of the application form for further use.
The various modes of application fees include credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English & Hindi language.
- Subjects: Candidates need to attempt all the questions from Physics and chemistry as these are the compulsory sections while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology sections.
- Duration: The exam needs to be completed b the students in 4 hours.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective types of questions consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong response one mark will be subtracted.
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The result will be published on the authorized website of the exam conducting board. All candidates must visit the official website of the board.
Applicants can check the result by providing their name and DOB. Candidates need to keep a hard copy of the result for document verification and the registration process for admission.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counseling
Counseling is the last and final procedure of admission. The counseling process will be held according to the merit of the candidates. During this process, candidates can fill and lock the selections. However, admission will be provided on the candidate’s scores in the entrance examination. Therefore, candidates must carry all their documents for registration and verification.
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023: MNS Exam Date, Online Form
- IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When did Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 online registration begin?
Ans. The online registration started in the month of February 2023.
Question: Who will conduct Bihar B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023?
Ans. The exam will be conducted by the BCECEB- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Question: Where will the online application forms be released?
Ans. Applicants can fill the form on the official website of BCECEB.
Question: When will the Bihar B.Sc Nursing result be declared?
Ans. The result of the exam will be declared in the month of June 2023.