Bihar DCECE Counselling 2023: The online registration of DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) Counselling 2023 will be started by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is likely to start in the first week of August 2023. Those candidates, who will have their names shortlisted in the merit list, will be called for seat allotment and the Counselling process. The Counselling process will be conducted on the official web portal of the competent authority. Only the document verification process will be held physically. The Counselling procedure will include various steps such as online registration, choice locking, seat allotment, Counselling fee payment, etc. It will be based on factors like merit list, seat availability, and choices locked by the students. For all the other related details, check the full post.
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2023 Schedule
|Merit list release date||Last week of July 2023|
|Seat Matrix availability||Last week of July 2023|
|Counselling registration and choice filling starts||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date to register||Notified soon|
|Seat allotment result round 1st||Notified soon|
|1st round allotment order release date||Notified soon|
|1st round document verification||Notified soon|
|Seat allotment result round 2nd||Notified soon|
|2nd round allotment order release date||Notified soon|
|2nd round document verification||Notified soon|
|Seat allotment result round 3rd||Notified soon|
|3rd round allotment order release date||Notified soon|
|3rd round document verification||Notified soon|
DCECE Exam Result
The DCECE Exam result will be announced online mode by BCECEB. The result can be checked by accessing the official website.
Steps to check the result are as follows:
- Go to the official site of BCECEB.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Check the result, download it and take out its print.
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2023 Procedure
DCECE Counselling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the Entrance test choose their seats and their admission to the course is confirmed. Basically, the Counselling procedure will be held in 3 rounds through online mode. After the Counselling, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents for the verification process. Candidates need to confirm their seat by paying the fee for their course. Also, they are required to select the college and course as per their choices.
- Online Registration- Firstly, students need to complete the registration process by entering their basic details which are asked in the form.
- Choice filling- Then, choice filling needs to be done by the candidates. They are required to fill the colleges and courses of their choices.
- Seat allotment- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s scores in the qualifying exam. Candidates must report to the allotted venue at the correct time before the last date. Failing to reach at the allotted venue will lead to the cancellation of his/her seat allotment.
- Fee Payment- Candidates are required to make the payment offline. They have to submit the Demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of the principal of concerned authority.
- Documents verification- In the next step, candidates are required to visit the allotted venue for document verification. They must carry their original documents with them along with their attested photographs and signature.
- Physical Reporting- Candidates must report to the assigned venue within the specified dates. They have to reach the venue along with their provisional seat allotment letter and all the other required documents.
- DCECE 2023 Rank Card
- DCECE 2023 Admit Card
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet or date of birth certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Refugee certificate (if applicable)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: In which mode the Counselling registration is conducted?
Ans. It will be conducted in online mode.
Question: When will DCECE 2023 registration starts?
Ans. DCECE Registration 2023 registration will begin in the month of August. All the other dates will be updated on the official website.
Question: Who conducts DCECE?
Ans. It is conducted by BCECEB – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Question: Who will release the application forms for DCECE 2023?
Ans. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will release the application form for DCECE 2023.
Question: What is the Counselling fee?
Ans. The Counselling fee is INR 1000/-
Question: What is the official website to register for DCECE 2023?
Ans. The official website to register for DCECE is www.bcecebboard.bihar.gov.in.