Bihar ITICAT 2024: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the concerned administration authority that organizes Bihar ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test) on an annual basis. Those candidates who wish to get admission in various trades offered by the different ITI institutions of the state of Bihar state should fill the application form for Bihar ITICAT according to the scheduled date which is mandatory. Before applying, we advise the candidates to carefully read all the eligibility requirements stated for Bihar ITICAT 2024.
Candidates who successfully pass the ITICAT entrance examination will be admitted to the ITI courses in various private and government institutions situated in the state of Bihar. Consequently, candidates who are interested in taking up this entrance exam should apply online for the same on the official website of BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board).
Bihar ITICAT 2024 Highlights
|Conducted Body of Bihar ITICAT||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of Examination||Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test- ITICAT|
|Type of Test||State level examination|
|Course Vacant||ITI courses|
|BCECEB (ITICAT) Exam Date 2024||May 2024|
|Category||Bihar ITI 2024 Application Form|
|Mode To Apply For BCECEB ITICAT 2022||Online|
|Last Date for Completing Online Registration||April 2024|
Bihar ITICAT 2024 Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||March 2024|
|Closing date for Online Registration||April 2024|
|Last date to pay application fee through Challan||April 2024|
|Deadline to make payment of application fee through online mode||April 2024|
|Online changes in application form||April 2024|
|Admit Card release date||May 2024|
|Examination date||May 2024|
|Announcement of Result||June 2024|
- The nationality of citizens should be Indian only.
- Those cants who are the permanent residents of Bihar State can apply for the exam.
- Aspirants whose parents are employees of the Bihar Government can also apply for the examination.
- Likewise, the applicants whose parents are the employees of Central Government and posted in Bihar state are also eligible.
- Female applicant whose husband is a resident of Bihar and working in Bihar can also apply on the basis of husband’s domicile certificate.
- Those candidates who have cleared 10th examination with Science and Mathematics subjects from CBSE board or state board or qualified equivalent examination with mandatory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry separately.
- Those who are going to appear in class 10th examination will apply too. But, they need to possess the passing certificate of qualifying exam at the time of counseling session.
- Candidates wishing to get admission in IT sector courses should have passed 10th standard examination or equivalent exam with science subjects.
Age Limit Criteria:
- The candidate’s age should be at least 14 years as of 1st August 2024.
- The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years in the case of the Mechanic Tractor Course and Motor Vehicle Course.
- No upper age criteria is set up for the candidates by the BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board).
Bihar ITICAT 2024 Application Form
Detailed application procedure to fill up Bihar ITICAT form is provided below for the reference of candidates:
- In the first step, candidates should meet the detailed eligibility criteria and log on to the official website of BCECEB i.e. www.bceceboard.com.
- Check out the official notification for the application form and “Latest Update” section.
- Now get the link for the application form and start filling with the particulars like candidate’s name, parents/ guardian name, address, valid mobile number, email address, communicational details and other details in the application form.
- Now, after the registration candidates can login their details and fill other details in the same to complete the application.
- Recheck filled details in the application form in proper manner.
- Upload all the necessary documents as per the specifications listed in the application fee and make the payment of application charges.
- Finally recheck the details and then hit submit tab.
- Take out the print copy of Bihar ITI Online Form 2024 for future use.
|SC/ ST||INR 100/-|
- Name of the Exam: Bihar ITICAT
- Type of questions: Objective type questions- MCQ
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Maximum marks: 300 marks
- Exam duration; 2.15 hours
- Negative marking: Not applicable
- Topics in Exam: General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics
|Subject Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Bihar ITICAT 2024 Results
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will disclose the result in online medium on its official website probably in the first week of June 2024. The outcome of the examination will be published at the official portal of the bihar board. Entrants can easily access the outcome through the official website and click on the result link of ITICAT 2024. Provide the roll number/ registration ID and date of birth to obtain the result. Get the copy of the BCECEB result safely for further admission process. Successful candidates will undergo counselling session to complete the rest admission process. We advise the candidates to regularly visit the official website of the board for counseling updates.