Bihar State Teacher’s Eligibility test is conducted by the Bihar school examination board (BSEB) every year. This examination is conducted for the candidates who are seeking their career in teaching in govt and private sector. The Bihar STET 2023 notification will release in September 2023. To get selected for this post, candidates need to qualify for the Bihar STET (State-level entrance examination). Therefore, the aspirants are advised to go through this article completely to gather all the details of Bihar STET 2023.
Bihar STET 2023 Important dates
|Official notification release date||1st week of September 2023|
|The online application process starts from||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of September 2023|
|The last date t pay the application fees||3rd week of September 2023|
|Admit card release date||Last week of October 2023|
|Examination date||2nd week of November 2023|
|Result announcement||December 2023|
For Primary Teacher
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with D.El.ED (2 years) along with 50% marks.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 35 years.
- The candidate must be of Indian nationality.
For Higher Primary Level
- The candidate must have a graduation degree with 50% marks. He/she should also possess with B.Ed. degree.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for BTET.
- The age limit for OBC candidates must be 38 years.
- The age limit for ST/SC candidates must not be more than 40 years.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hrs 30 minutes.
- Paper 1 will be conducted for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper 2 will be conducted for classes 6 to 8.
- The exam mode will be online.
- The question paper will consist of multiple choice-based questions.
- Go to the authorized web portal of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
- Click on the registration link and start filling out the following details such as name, age, mobile number, and email id of the applicant for registration.
- Aspirants will have to upload scanned documents and photographs including signatures according to the specifications mentioned in the application form.
- The applicants need to make the payment of the application fee through online or offline mode as per their convenience.
- The online payment modes include payment through debit/ credit card and the offline payment is done via SBI e- challan receipt.
|Category||Paper -1||Paper -2||Both Paper (1 and 2)|
|General/ OBC/ BC||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs. 300||Rs. 300||Rs. 500|
Child Development and Pedagogy
Child as a problem solver, Motivation and learning, Children’s stages of learning, How children think and learn, Learning and pedagogy, Gender roles and bias, Language and thought, Multidimensional intelligence, Concept of development and its relationship with learning, Principles of the development of children, Influence of Heredity, Socialization processes, Concepts of child-centered and progressive education, Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence.
The language I & Language II
Teaching-learning materials, evaluating language comprehension, Language skills, challenges of teaching language, Role of listening and speaking, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Pedagogy of Language Development, Learning and acquisition, Principles of language teaching.
Error analysis and remedial teaching, Problems of teaching, Community mathematics, Language of mathematics, Place of mathematics in curriculum, Nature of mathematics/logical thinking, Geometry, Shapes & Spatial Understanding, Number system, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction, Division, Measurement, Weight, Time, Volume, Data Interpretation, Money.
Discussion and problems, Experimentation, Activities, Scope, and relation to science and social science, Learning principles, Environmental studies and environmental education, Significance of EVS, Concept, and scope of EVS, Family, and Friends, Food & Shelter, Water, Travel.
India after independence, Nationalist Movement, Caste system, Women and reform, Revolt of 1857-58, Colonialism and tribal societies, Establishment of company, power rural life and society, Regional cultures, Social change, Creation of an empire, Architecture, When, Where and How, The Earliest Societies, First Farmers and Herders, First Cities, Early States, New Ideas, First Empire, Contacts with Distant lands, Culture and science, Political Developments, New Kings and Kingdoms, Sultans of Delhi.
Geography Agriculture, Resources
types- Natural and Human, Transport and communication, Human environment: settlement, Air, Water, Geography as a social study and as a science, Planet: Earth in the solar system, Globe, Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
Social and Political Life
Social justice and the marginalized, Judiciary, Parliamentary government, Constitution, Unpacking gender, Understanding media, Democracy, State government, Diversity, Government, Local Government, Making a Living.
The project, Work, Evaluation, Sources- Primary and secondary, Problems of teaching social studies/social science, Critical thinking, Enquiry/ empirical evidence, developing critical thinking, Activities and discourse, Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies, Class Room Processes.
Bihar STET 2023 Result
The result of the entrance exam will be released on the official website of Bihar TET. Results will be declared in the month of December 2023. After the declaration of the result, the counseling procedure and document verification process will take place. Qualified candidates will be invited for these procedures.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will Bihar STET 2023 take place?
Ans. Bihar TET 2023 will be organized or conducted in the 2nd week of November 2023.
Question: Who conducts Bihar TET?
Ans. Bihar TET will be conducted by the Bihar school examination board.
Question: When will Bihar TET 2023 online registration begin?
Ans. Candidates can apply online in September 2023.
Question: What is the last date to apply?
Ans. Applicants must apply before the 3rd week of September 2023.