BITP 2023: BCIL (Biotech Consortium India Limited) invites online applications from the eligible aspirants for admissions in the Biotech Industrial Training Programme. The authorities of the institute will commence the online application process for the session 2023 very soon. The institute offers various specialisations in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for Biotechnology students. Aspirants who are seeking admission in this institute can get the online application link on the official website i.e. www.bcil.nic. The BCIL offers B.Tech, B.E., M.Sc. and M.Tech courses in disciplines such as, Technology transfer, Project consultancy, Certification services, Information services, Bio safety, Biotech Industrial Training Programme and Project management.
BITP Application Form will be disclosed soon. The complete application and admission procedure is managed and looked after by the Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL). The major focus behind the organisation of BITP is that the authorities want to offer some practical industrial exposure to the candidates who are deserving and eligible for the duration of six months. The applicant who will be granted admission to the BITP will work as an apprentice to the company. Such applicants will also be eligible to get a stipend (training stipend) of Rs 8000/- per month from the official authorities of the BCIL. The official authorities of BCIL will cover all the expenses of the candidates made towards to training process. They will also offer many Undergraduate (UG) courses and some Post Graduate (PG) courses for Biotechnology students. To know more information regarding BITP Admission 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria,
BITP Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application forms availability date||November 2023|
|Ending date of form submission||To be Announced|
|Admit cards release date||To be Announced|
|Date of computer based test||To be Announced|
|Test results release date||To be Announced|
|Interview for final selection||To be Announced|
All the applicants who wish to apply for admission to this university should check the Eligibility Criteria of the program before proceeding for the application form filling. However, applicants must be clarified that the eligibility norms are different for different courses. However, the basic eligibility criteria for for different courses are been mentioned below:
For Bachelors Course
- Educational qualifications: The candidates who have successfully passed HSC exam with 10+2 system of education will be eligible for getting admission to the institution.
- Minimum Percentage: Applicants must have secured at least more than 55 % marks in the HSC/ 12th exam or any equivalent exam from any recognized discipline education board.
For Masters Course
- Educational qualifications: Aspirants who have passed any one of the B.E course/ B.Tech course / M.Tech course/ M.Sc. course / MBA course in Biotechnology/ M.V.Sc. course / Bioinformatics are only eligible for admission in the institution. Basically, the applicant who hold a qualified Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology from a recognized university of India will get admission to the institution.
- Minimum Percentage: The candidates need to acquire a minimum cut-off marks which are 55 % or he/ she must have completed any equivalent degree from any UGC or equivalent recognized education board.
BITP Admission 2023 Application Form
- All the candidates should go to the official website of the university- www.bcil.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website the candidates need to do the registration on the official website of the university.
- The candidates just need to provide their some personal details including name, date of birth and more in the registration process.
- Candidates will acquire the Application form on the dashboard of the official website.
- In the application form, candidates will be asked to fill in all their necessary details as mentioned on the official website
- Other details will include the name of the candidate, email id, phone number, address, other academic details, and more.
- Once the form filling is done, the candidates should recheck all the given information as mistakes in the form will lead to rejection of the BITP 2023 Application of the applier.
- After that, the candidates will have to upload some of their vital documents and certificates on the website.
- Such documents include the scanned image of passport size photograph, signature, etc. They must be uploaded in the JPEG format within the the size limit as provided in the application form.
- At last, candidates must not forget the vital part of the application process i.e. application fee payment. The payment modes are credit card or debit card or net banking system.
- After the successful payment, candidates will be able to view payment receipt generated by the system, they should take a print out of the same
- Along with the online mode, the applicants are also required to submit the Application form along with the copy of the payment fee receipt and a few documents to the below-mentioned address via courier or speed post.
DBT – BITP
Biotech Consortium India Limited,
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhavan, 210
Deen Daval Upadhyaya Marg
New Delhi – 110002
All the candidates will have to make the application fee payment of Rs. 500/- through online payment modes available in the application form.
- Method of the exam: Online Mode (computer-based test).
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes duration.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Several questions: 80 questions.
- Total marks: 80 marks.
- Marking scheme: + one mark for each correct answered.
- Negative Markings: No negative marking.
- Section: Three sections.
Distribution of questions and marks:
|Sections||No. of questions||Total marks|
|General Aptitude/ Analytical||10||10|
In order to get the results, candidates have to visit the official site of the Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) and go to the result link
Participants will have to enter their login details in order to view their outcome. After submitting the login details, the BITP Selection List containing the name of the candidates will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check the details in the BITP Scorecard 2023 and download the same.