SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023: Directorate of State Council of Educational Research will release the application forms for D.El.Ed very shortly. Deadline to submit the application form will likely be last week of April 2023. After the submission, candidates can easily download their submitted application form by providing their application number. In order to submit the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic details, upload the images and pay the vital application fee. Consequently, those candidates who wish to receive admission in D.El.Ed. are required to submit the application form before the last week of April 2023 most expectedly.
The examination is organised in order to take the teaching profession at a basic level in the Teachers Educational Institute of the state recognised by the NCTE for session 2023. This exam will hold two sections i.e. Section-1 will be having 40 marks & section-2 includes total 60 marks. Contenders who are applying for this test must be residing permanently in Assam & only those applicants are entitled to appear for this exam.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Assam|
|Official Website||scertassam.co.in, scert.pet.in|
|Exam Duration||03 hours|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release on||2nd week of May 2023|
|Application form submission date||4th week of May 2023|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of September 2023|
|exam date||3rd week of September 2023|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of November 2023|
|Date of counselling||3rd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of seat allotment results||Announced Soon|
|Candidates’ admission to allotted TEIs||Announced Soon|
- The applying individual must be an Indian National and a permanent resident of Assam therefore holding a domicile of Assam state.
- The entrant’s age should be 18 years of age and must not exceed 34 years (36 years in the case of SC/ST category) as of July 01, 2023.
- The student must be proficient in writing, reading, and he/ she should be confident in their regional language.
- Academic Qualification for Lower Primary level: Students who have passed class 12th from a well known recognised board of education by scoring no less than 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional (45% for the students of SC/ST category).
- Academic Qualification Criteria for Upper Primary level: The aspirant who have passed BA/ BSc. degree from a familiar institute/ university with a minimum of 50% marks in total in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed 2023 Application Form
After going through the eligibility and satisfying the same, candidates have to fill up the application form through online mode in order to appear for the examination. In the D.El.Ed PET form, appliers will be asked to enter their personal information, educational qualification, communicational information, exam and other details. Candidates must be having a valid email id and phone number before applying for the exam as they will receive all the notifications about the same on their valid email id or phone number. Candidates will have to submit their application forms through online method only by going to the official website i.e., scertpet.in. No other method of application will be entertained by the authorities of Assam D.El.Ed.
The D.El.Ed PET 2023 application form will be considered fulfilled only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates of all the categories will be asked to pay the necessary amount of Rs. 600/- as the application fee. Mode of Payment: Debit/ credit card, net banking.
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree/ PG Marksheet
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
Check out the exam pattern from the section below:
- Duration of exam: 2 hours in total.
- Mode of exam: Pen-paper based test (Offline).
- Number of questions: Total 100 questions.
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice in nature.
- Sections: 2 sections in PET.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be granted +1 mark for every correct answer and lose 0.25 mark for every incorrect answer. If candidates mark more than one response, then it will be treated as wrong response and hence they will lose 0.25 marks.
Distribution of marks as per subjects:
|General Science & EVS||15|
|Language (Bodo/ Bangla/ Assamese)||15|
After the successful conduction of exam, SCERT will disclose the result online through their official website in the pdf format. After the result is out, candidates who will be selected with the minimum required marks will get to take part in the counselling round. SCERT Assam will publish the merit list of candidates who have passed the examination for the Counselling. SCERT Assam PET Qualifiers will have to show their mark sheet, pass certificate, caste certificate, age proof and other important documents in their true and authentic form at the time of admission for verification.