Uttar Pradesh DUVASU conducts the UP Veterinary Entrance Exam. This entrance exam is conducted for admission into courses such as Animal Husbandry, Bachelors and Masters in Veterinary Science, Ph.D. and diploma programs. Before applying for this, candidates are required to go through all the guidelines released by the university.
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwaavidyalaya Evam Goanusandhan Sansthan|
|Exam medium||English, Hindi|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQ or Multiple-Choice question|
B.V.Sc & A.H. – Candidates must have passed 12th with an aggregate of 50 % marks with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. A 5% of relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.- Candidates are required to clear B.V.Sc & A.H. from The Veterinary Council of India.
B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D.- General category candidates are required to secure 60% marks and SC/ST are required to secure 55% in 12th with main subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (for BSc in biotechnology).
M.Sc. in Biotechnology– General and SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to secure 60% and 55% marks in B.Sc. respectively.
Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy and Livestock Extension- Candidates should have passed class 12th with 50% marks with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. A 5% of relaxation is provided to SC/ST candidates. Also, the candidate needs to qualify for the entrance examination PDET 2023 conducted by DUVASU.
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2023 Application form
The application form can be filled only through online mode. Applicants need to follow some instructions given in the post below:
- There are specific application forms for different courses.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Application forms with incorrect details will not be accepted by the authority.
Applicants must follow the steps in order to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the link for Academics.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Click on “submit”
- Make payment
- Full details such as DOB, registration no. /mobile no.
- You can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Take out the print of the application form.
The candidates need to make the payment of the examination fee after filling out the Mathura veterinary application form 2023. Details related to the registration fees are given in the section hereby:
- Application Form Charges is Rs. 1800/- for all the category candidates irrespective of Category or Gender.
- Mode of payment – The candidates can make the payment of the application fees in an online mode by using digital facilities such as Credit card, Debit Card, or Internet Banking.
|Mode of exam||Offline ( pen and paper)|
|Total no. of questions||200|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Sections in paper||04|
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2023 Result
The entrance exam result will be announced on the official web portal of the university. Students are advised to check the result by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of the university.
- Click on “PVT 2023 Result” link.
- The result will appear before you.
- Check your name and roll number
- Download the result and take its printout.
After the entrance exam is conducted, the university will release the merit list with the names of the qualified candidates on the website of the university. Those candidates who will get their names on the merit list will have to appear for the counseling process/round organized by the university itself. Candidates will be provided with the venue details and time by the university and they have to appear there along with their required documents for verification.
- Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
- Score Card of UP Entrance Exam
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet (if required)
- Post-graduation Mark sheet (if required)
- Caste Certificate (if necessary)
- Domicile Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate (if necessary)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
Question: When will the university release the application form for the UP Veterinary Exam 2023?
Ans. The expected date of release of application forms is in the month of March 2023.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for graduation in biotechnology?
Ans. The candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized board with 50 % marks and having subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Question: What is the mode of the Entrance Exam?
Ans. Offline (Pen and paper mode)
Question: What will be the total no. of questions?