The Voice Brasil is a contemporary Brazilian popular talent program that debuted on 23rd September 2012 on Rede Globo. The program was developed by Dutch television producer John de Mol and is centered on the reality singing contest The Voice of Holland.
The program has finally finished numerous seasons, and also its creators are currently preparing to release a new season. Those who have distinctive singing talent and want to wow the audience and judges should compete in this program. For all great vocalists, the program has given the finest chance. Before participating in the program, all participants should thoroughly read the terms and conditions. If you agree to the terms and conditions, you must complete the show’s registration form. Performers may also get all of the essential information about the show on this website.
The Voice Brasil 2023: Overview
Claudia Leitte, Carlinhos Brown, Lulu Santos, and Daniel were the show’s initial mentors for the very first three seasons. Following the third season, Daniel left and was replaced by Michel Teló in season four. Claudia Leitte guided for season five before moving on to teach The Voice Kids, exchanging positions with Ivete Sangalo, who took over as coach of the grown-up version in season six. Carlinhos Brown did not come back for Season 8, and Iza took his place, left Lulu Santos as the sole mentor from the first season.
|Director||Roel Van Velzen & John de Mol|
|Creation||Carlos Magalhaes & J.B de Oliveira|
|Judges||Lulu Santos, Michel Teló, Ivete Sangalo|
|Country of Origin||Brazil|
|Original Release Date||23rd September 2012|
The Voice Brasil 2023: Method
The show’s structure would be focused on three stages, which we’ll list below with all of the information you’ll need to know:
The four coaches create their team of artists (12 in seasons 1 to 6 and 18 in season 7) during The Blind Auditions, which they guide for the rest of the season. The duration of the auditionee’s performance is used by each judge to determine whether or not he or she desires that performer on his or her group; if two or more judges want to have the same artist, the singer gets to select which mentor they would like to collaborate with. From Season 7, there has been a new element called “Block,” which enables one coach to prevent another from obtaining a participant.
Every mentor matches two of his or her group members in order to compete together in The Battles and then selects one to advance. Mentors are granted “steals” (3 in seasons 2 in seasons 3–61–2 and season 7), which enable them to choose people who have been eliminated by another coach during a combat round.
The surviving candidates from each team would battle against one another in the final round, which will last 4–7 weeks and include live broadcasts. The television audience will play a role in determining who advances. When each coach has one team member left, the four candidates will fight in the finale, with one of the most popular vocalists being named the season’s champion.
The Voice Brasil 2023: Application Procedure
- Those participants who are willing to apply should read the show’s full terms and conditions.
- To participate, you should complete the application form if you are qualified.
- The show’s application form would be accessible on the show’s official website.
- Participants should enter all true and reliable information in the application form; otherwise, the form will be denied.
- Participants may put in information such as their name, valid email address, active phone number, and so on.
- After completing the form, you must upload a short video.
- If your application is shortlisted, the team will contact you for the next step.
Requirements for Entry
- The participant should have evidence of nationality and residency, and his or her mental and physical condition has to be suitable for the program.
- Participants should apply for the program if they have a distinctive voice that can amuse the audience and judges.
- That there’s no criminal past; else, the application will be denied.
- Check the show’s official website for additional information.
Previous Seasons Winners
|Season 1||Ellen Oleria||2012|
|Season 2||Sam Alves||2013|
|Season 3||Danilo Reis & Rafael||2014|
|Season 4||Renato Vianna||2015|
|Season 5||Mylena Jardim||2016|
|Season 6||Samantha Ayara||2017|
|Season 7||Leo Pain||2018|
|Season 8||Tony Gordon||2019|
|Season 9||To be Announced||2023|