Lucknow University M.Ed 2023 Entrance Test is organized every year by the University of Lucknow. Through this entrance test, interested candidates are provided admission to the 2-year M.Ed program. Candidates having B.Ed., BA-B.Ed., BSc- B.Ed., D.El.Ed., etc. can appear in the entrance test. All the aspirants who want to pursue their post-graduation in M.Ed can apply for the application form available at the online website of Lucknow University. Applicants who want to apply for the M.Ed Entrance Test are required to fulfill the eligibility norms first.
Lucknow University M.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||4th week of May 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of October 2023|
|Entrance exam date||3rd week of October 2023|
|Interview||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Registration and choice filling||To be announced|
|First allotment||To be announced|
|Second allotment||To be announced|
|Seat confirmation||To be announced|
Those candidates who want to apply for the M.Ed program at Lucknow University should check the full eligibility criteria as prescribed by the officials of Lucknow University. Check the complete eligibility requirements below:
- Qualification: Applicants who have done B.Ed., BA-B.Ed., B.Sc-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. or LT/BTC diploma with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in their final year of B.Ed. or the above-mentioned degrees are also eligible to apply. They just need to show their mark sheet or the result of the relevant degree during the counseling process.
- Candidates are not allowed to pursue two postgraduate degrees at the same time.
Lucknow University M.Ed 2023 Application Form
The whole application process will be completed through online mode. Follow the steps provided below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official web portal of Lucknow University and complete the registration by providing their personal details such as name, father’s name, DOB, contact details, email id, etc.
- After completing this, a user id and password will be generated on the candidate’s contact no. They need to log in to the application form by using these credentials.
- After logging, candidates have to enter their professional, educational details, communication details. Along with this, upload your documents including your photograph and signature in the format as prescribed in the application form.
- The application process will not be completed without paying the application fee. The application fee payment mode includes debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
- All the candidates must not forget that the Lucknow University M.Ed Application form will be submitted through online mode only and there will be no other mode of form submission. Also, make sure to take out a few prints of the application form after its submission.
|General/OBC||Rs. 1600/- and Rs.2600 (with late fee)|
|SC/ST/PwD/EWS||Rs. 800/- and Rs.1800 (with late fee)|
The University of Lucknow will conduct an Off-Campus Online Counseling for the admission to M.Ed. programs. Candidates need to register and submit choices after the announcement of the result online. The selection procedure for admission to M.Ed. course will depend upon three stages i.e. Written test, Academic Index weightage, and interview.
- The examination mode will be offline (pen and paper mode).
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total questions will be 190 and total marks will be 250.
- The examination will include sections– Subject Competence test (Multiple Choice), The Subject Competence Test (Short Answer), and Language Comprehension Test.
|Mental Ability Test||100|
|Subject Competence Test (Multiple Choice)||80|
|Subject Competence Test (short answer)||10|
|Language comprehension test (Hindi)||25|
|Language comprehension test (English)||25|
Lucknow University M.Ed 2023 Interview
The interview process contains 10 marks. The interview round is conducted to check/test the candidate’s subject knowledge, teaching ability, assess the power of expression, etc. It will be organized after the entrance exam is conducted.
The candidate will have to attach scanned copies of all the required certificates and documents which are as under:
- Marksheets of class 10th,12th, graduation which is B.Ed. and postgraduation.
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Photo ID proof such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card or voter Id.
- Scanned photograph and signatures of the applicant which must only be in JPEG format and not more than 50 KB.
- Caste Certificate (if necessary).
- Income Certificate is necessary at the time of form filling.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website of Lucknow University?
Ans. The official website is lkouniv.ac.in
Question: Where to register for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2023?
Ans. Candidates are required to register online on the website of Lucknow University.
Question: What are the selection criteria for the M.Ed program at Lucknow University?
Ans. Admission will be provided on the marks secured by the students in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the officials.
Question: What is the mode of merit list declaration?
Ans. The merit list will be released on the authorized website of Lucknow University.
Question: What is the mode of the M.Ed Entrance Exam conducted by Lucknow University?
Ans. The entrance exam mode will be offline.