Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) Registration will likely begin in the first week of May 2023. The notification regarding the same will be published by the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). DTTE is the accountable administration that conducts Delhi Common Entrance Test every year at the state level. The purpose behind the commencement of Delhi CET 2023 is to offer admissions in various full-time diploma courses in the trade of pharmacy, engineering, technology, and more. Candidates of lateral entry who have passed from CBSE 12th with PCMB from the schools of Delhi can also participate in Delhi CET or the applicants who have also passed from CBSE 10th and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) based in Delhi are also eligible for the same. Apart from this, aspirants can also take admission in the Second Year/ Third Semester of Full-Time Diploma Engineering programmes.
Qualifying applicants who pass the entrance test will be granted admission in the variety of government and privately owned polytechnic institutions. The candidate must read this page in order to know more about CET Delhi 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility criteria, registration form, registration fees, examination pattern, Delhi CET results, etc.
CET Delhi 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||CET Delhi|
|Conducting organisation||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Application form release date||Releasing Soon|
|Purpose of exam||To offer admissions to eligible candidates in the field of Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy, etc.|
CET Delhi 2023 Important Dates
|Application process starts from||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Last date for application fee payment||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit card releases||1st week of July 2023|
|Delhi CET 2023 Exam||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2023|
|Counselling||4th week of July 2023|
CET Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The CET Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria depends on the tests which are provided in detail:
- I Test – Engineering, Technology and Fashion Design, etc. Prior to applying for Test I, candidate must make sure that they should have cleared class 10th examination or its equivalent examination. In addition to this, they should have gained at least 35% marks in Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
- II Test– Modern Office Practice (English). The minimum qualification required to be eligible for this is 10+2 or some equivalent exam. Additionally, an applier must have acquired a minimum of 45% marks in best three subjects. However, candidates who are from SC category will get 5% marks relaxation.
- III Test– Modern Office Practice (Hindi). If you have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board of education, they you can apply for this test. In addition to this, the candidate will have to secure 45% marks in best three subjects which specifically involves Hindi as well as Sanskrit subjects. However, there is 5% relaxation of marks for the contenders of SC category.
- IV Test-Pharmacy. The applicant who have passed class 12th or some equivalent exam with subjects such as Mathematics/ Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Candidates obtaining at least 45% marks in all the above subjects are eligible. There will also be relaxation in age of 5% for SC and ST category candidates.
- V Test– LE admission for which applicant needs to clear 10+2 Vocational Engineering Stream / ITI against 10% supernumerary seats in equivalent fields such as engineering, technology & various diploma courses. Candidate should have cleared 12th or some equivalent vocational engineering stream examination. 10th pass candidates or those who have passed its equivalent with 2 years ITI (Engineering) from ITCs/ ITIs are eligible to apply for the exam.
Delhi CET 2023 Application Form
- Contenders can fill up the CET Delhi 2023 Application form online by accessing its main authorised website.
- Delhi CET 2023 application form will be available from the first week of May 2023 (tentative).
- We advised the students to go through the Information Bulletin carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates need to provide their valid Aadhar number or any valid government approved his/ her photo ID for the online submission of the application form.
- Candidates are responsible to assure that they are eligible to apply for the Delhi CET and meet all the conditions specified for the admission.
- If applicant is found to be in-eligible at any stage, before or after the examination and the release of outcome, or during the time of admission, then their admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- It must be clarified that candidates have to fill up a separate application form for each test. Only one application can be filled by per applicant per test.
- Candidates must download the call letter for Delhi CET with guidelines and see whether all details provided by them are accurate or not.
The application fee for the Delhi Common Entrance Test 2023 is Rs. 400/- (+ bank charges).
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode: The online modes of application submission is credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- Paid online fee will not be refunded (full or partial) in any conditions.
- Candidates must also avoid multiple payments of fees as these will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Mode of Exam: Pen and Paper Based
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Medium of Exam: English & Hindi
- Syllabus: CBSE Syllabus of Class 9th & 10th
- Question Type: Objective Type Questions
- Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 600
- Marking scheme: +4) marks for every correct response, (-1) mark deduction for every incorrect response
Distribution of Marks (Section-Wise):
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Authority will announce the result for every candidate who took the exam after few weeks from the completion of examination. They will be able to download their outcome most likely from the 3rd week of July 2023 through online mode. The score card/ results will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. It will show the participant’s performance in the entrance examination.