CG PPHT 2024 is expected to be held in the fourth week of May 2024 by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). The application form will be released in the second week of April 2024. CPEB was formerly known as CG Vyapam. Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test is organized every year at the state level to provide admission to the eligible candidates in B. Pharmacy and D. Pharmacy courses. Candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be granted admission into several programs such as B. Pharma and D. Pharm at various government or private institutions across the Chhattisgarh state.
The candidates must go through the complete page to know all the information related to CG PPHT 2024 important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result, admission procedure, documents required, etc.
CG PPHT 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Chhattisgarh Pre – Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT)|
|Commonly Known as||CG PPHT|
|Conducted By||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Level of Examination||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
CG PPHT 2024 Important Dates
|Submission of online application form||April 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2024|
|Admit card release date||June 2024|
|CG PPHT 2024 Exam||June 2024|
|Answer key||June 2024|
The complete list of eligibility criteria for CG PPHT is mentioned below for the reference of applicants:
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2/ intermediate or equivalent examinations from any recognized board of education.
- Marks: Candidates should have secured at least 45% marks (40% marks for the candidates belonging to reserved categories) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have studied either PCM or PCB stream in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2024 are also eligible to apply for admission.
CG PPHT 2024 Application Form
This section is very important so candidates must pay attention to the below points. These points are related to the step-by-step procedure for CG PPHT Application Process. In addition to that candidates must also make sure to fill and hence submit the application form before the deadline.
- Candidates should open the official website of CPEB and collect the application form from there.
- Fill out the application form with all your authentic and correct information.
- Applicants must properly fill out and submit their online application with all their personal, professional, and communicational details.
- They will also need to submit the application fee along with the application form to make their application submission confirmed.
- The Application Process will include all the steps such as the Registration Process, filling in all the required particulars in the given fields, uploading/ attaching the scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature, and finally paying the applicable charges.
- Furthermore, applicants are informed to get a hard copy of the appropriately filled application form and the receipt of the fee payment for further use in the future.
After filling in all the details in the application form and uploading the required documents or certificates, candidates will have to pay the application fee as asked in the form. Application fees according to certain categories are given below for the applicants:
|General candidates||INR 200/-|
|Other backward classes||INR 150/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||INR 100/-|
Pattern of Exam
- Mode of Exam: CG PPHT 2024 is going to be held through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will only involve only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: A total no. of 150 questions will be provided in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get one mark on each correct response and there will not be any provision of negative marking in the examination.
The result of CG PPHT 2024 will be out once the official authority releases the answer key. The result will also be provided through the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). Applicants should enter user credentials in order to obtain results and those who successfully pass the entrance exam will have to participate in the counseling procedure. Please note that in order to be eligible for counseling, candidates need to qualify for the minimum cut-off marks.
The Examination Authority i.e. CPEB will initiate the counselling procedure soon after the declaration of the result. Only candidates who are selected and qualified will attend the counseling session.
However, the counseling session will be organized after the announcement of the result which will be released on the basis of a merit list. Aspirants will be allotted seats in the desired program based on their marks obtained in the entrance exam. While appearing in the Interview/ Counselling Session, aspirants candidates are required to carry their original documents with them for verification purposes.
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- CG PPHT Admit Card
- CG PPHT Result
- Admission Letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport Size Photographs