Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) and Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF) are going to hire male and female police officers through RPF Constable Recruitment Exam 2023. Every year, Ministry of Railways notifies post for RPF constable to fill up a large number of vacancies in India in Railway zones. This test is organized in one place, however the recruitment for the RPF Constable I conducted for different railway zones. Applicants are required to satisfy the RPF Constable Eligibility Requirements in order to get recruited for the final selection. The candidate’s final nomination is done based on an online computer test, a physical test and an efficiency test as well as a document review process.
Government job aspirants who are preparing for such exams are suggested to go through this complete page to check all the information about RPF Constable 2023. Indian Railway will hold RPF Constable for both male and female candidates posts soon. Those candidates who have passed SSC/ Matriculation qualifications are eligible for RPF Constable Recruitment 2023. The best applicant will be chosen considering the candidate’s performance in various selection rounds including Written Tests, Physical Measurement Tests (PMT), Physical Efficiency tests (PET), Medical examinations, and Personal Interview/ Document Verification. Candidates awaiting for the recruitment must utilize these opportunities and apply online with complete information mentioned below.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Examination||RPF Constable 2023|
|Organizing Body||Ministry of Railways|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Examination Frequencies||Once in a year depending on the no. of vacancies|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Medium of Paper||Candidates can choose any of the following languages: Hindi, English, Manipuri, Assamese, Punjab, Odia, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Malayalam, Konkani, Telugu, Tamil and Urdu.|
|Examination Paper||General category: Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 250/-|
|Exam Purpose||To hire both male and female constables for RPF and RPSF|
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||Available Soon|
|Last dates of registration of the application||Available Soon|
|Last date for getting a hard copy of the application||Available Soon|
|Online fee payment||Available Soon|
Candidate will have to possess 10th class/ SSC educational qualification or equivalent qualification from a recognized board of education.
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 18 years and 25 years respectively.
Height for RPF Constable Physical Details:
For Male & Female Candidate
- Male Candidate: 165 Cm
- Female Candidate: 157 Cm
- North India Zone Candidate: Male 162 Cm and Female: 155 Cm
Chest for Only For Male Candidate
- General/OBC/SC Candidate: 80-85 Cm
- ST Candidate: 77-82 Cm
Running Test for Male Candidate
- Running: 1600 Meters under 5 minutes 45 seconds
- High Jump: 04 ft
- Long Jump: 14 ft
Running Test for Female Candidate
- Running: 800 meters under 3 minutes 40 seconds
- High Jump: 03 ft
- Long Jump: 09 ft
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Length of service + 3 Years (UR )/ 6 Years (OBC- NCL)/ 8 Years (SC/ST)|
|J&K Resident between 1st January 1980- 31st December 1989||General- 5 Years, OBC NCL- 8 Years, SC/ST- 10 Years|
|Central Government Employees with a minimum of 3 years regular service||General- 5 Years, OBC NCL- 8 Years, SC/ST- 10 Years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women||General- 2 Years, OBC NCL- 5 Years, SC/ST- 7 Years|
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The complete guidelines for RPF Constable Recruitment are given below for the reference of applicants:
- Go to the official website of the concerned authority i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will be able to view the Police Recruitment Notification PDF on the homepage of the website and read full vacancy specifications.
- Only after ensuring the eligibility requirements, individuals can participate in the recruitment.
- Click on the link for online application form and it will redirect to a new page.
- Now proceed to the application form filling, enter all the required particulars in the form and upload/ attach the scanned documents.
- Double-check all the required specifications in the application form before submitting the final submit button.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee. Get a print of submitted copy of the application form and fee payment receipt for your future reference.
|General candidates/ OBC/ EWS||INR 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates||INR 250/-|
|All categories female candidates||INR 250/-|
RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection procedure involves various stages including some of them are mentioned below:
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Test (MT)
- Documents Verification
|RPF SI Recruitment 2023||CISF Recruitment 2023|
Pay Scale for RPF Constable Jobs
An individual recruited as RPF Constable will get a salary of Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- per month.