Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission process 2023 will likely be carried out in the month of August 2023. Those candidates who are interested and preparing for the D.El.Ed Admission will have to submit their online applications through online mode. The application forms are expected to be out in the fourth week of April 2023. It is important for all the aspirants to check whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria or not. Therefore only eligible candidates will be able to fill up the application form for Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2023. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in D.El.Ed course offered by the universities of Meghalaya state.
The entire admission process will be regulated by the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya. The authority will issue the official notification before the releasing of application form on its official website. By clearing the Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Entrance Exam, candidates will get admission into 2 years D.El.Ed course. The admission will be granted on the basis of a block quota and entrance test. Qualified and nominated candidates are then invited for a counselling session and are enrolled into the District Institutes of Education and Training i.e. DIET’s. Scroll the page below to check out the complete information regarding Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, counselling and more.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of the Authority||Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya|
|Admission at||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Application Form Releasing Date||Fourth week of April 2023 (Expected)|
|Number of Years||2 years course|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form availability date||Fourth week of April 2023|
|Last to submit the application form||First week of May 2023|
|Issue of admit card||Notify soon|
|Date of entrance exam||Notify soon|
|Declaration of result||To be updated|
|Commencement of counselling process||To be updated|
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 should get to check the below section to know their eligibility criteria. In the below section, we have provided the complete eligibility requirements in order to get access to the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2023:
- Aspirants need to be of Indian by nationality.
- Applier must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya.
- Those who have cleared class 12th examination or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category should have passed intermediate or 12th or its equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants waiting for class 12th result can also apply for the examination.
- The minimum and maximum age of the applicant must be 18 and 27 years respectively.
- The age of the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories should be 32 years old.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form
Follow the steps below in order to apply for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023:
- The first step towards Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Process is registering as an applicant.
- Registration and application form filling will be done on the official website of Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya.
- The application form filling should be started by filling up the basic details like such as name of the candidate, gender, email address, category, mobile number, address, etc.
- Other details regarding academics like intermediate passing year, marks obtained in 12th, name of the board, etc should also be provided in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates have to upload scanned copies of photograph and their signature according to the prescriptions in the application form.
- After that, candidates have to submit the duly filled application form online or on before the last specified date.
- Candidates must take care while filling the application form as any kind of mistake can create a blunder in the application which leads to rejection.
- After the submission, candidates should take out a print of the duly-filled and submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Candidates need not to send the hard copy/ print of the application form or any other document to the department’s office.
There will be online mode for the candidates to make the payment of the application fee. It includes net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Candidates who appear in the entrance test will check their result through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.megeducation.gov.in. The result will tentatively be out in the month of August 2023.
Those candidates who clear the entrance exam will see their names in the merit list which will be prepared by the authority. This list will be prepared considering the scores of the candidates in the D.El.Ed entrance exam. According to the merit list, the further counselling and admission process will be held.