The application forms for Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 are yet to be released by the administration. The entire admission process for GNM is conducted by the Nurses Registration Council (CGNRC) to provide admission to the eligible candidates in General Nurse and Midwifery course. The number of candidates appearing for the CG GNM Admission process is increasing every year. The authority doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for Chhattisgarh GNM Admission. On the contrary, admission will be provided to the candidates in nursing colleges of Chhattisgarh state based on marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year and a half duration diploma course along with a six-month internship which is mandatory. This course trains the nurses for maternity-related medical issues and general health care.
Here are a few colleges that offer GNM courses in Chhattisgarh state:
- Divine Institute of Nursing (DIN), Ramanujganj
- Raipur Institute of Medical Science (RIMS), Raipur
- Rastogi College of Nursing (RCN), Bhilai
- Apollo College, Durg
- Gracious Group Of Colleges, Raipur
- Disha Institute of Medical Science (DISHA INSTITUTE), Raipur
- Central India College of Nursing (CICN), Rajnandgaon
- Apollo College of Nursing (ACN), Durg
Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 Highlights
|Name of the course||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Type of course||Diploma|
|Duration||3/ 3.5 years|
|GNM Eligibility||12th pass with 50% aggregate marks|
|Admission criteria||Entrance Exam/Merit Based|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Type of institute||Government and private|
Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date to register online||To be announced|
|Application form correction||To be announced|
|Merit list||To be announced|
|Document verification/ Counseling process||To be announced|
Checking eligibility requirements before applying for any admission is very necessary. Hence, we have mentioned eligibility norms below:
Age Limit: Candidates between the ages of 17 years to 35 years are eligible to take part in the Chhattisgarh GNM Admission process.
Nationality: Only the Indian nationals and natives of Chhattisgarh State are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates should have successfully passed out class 12th with an aggregate of 40% for the General Category and 35% for the Reserved Category.
Medical Fitness: Applying candidates are required to be medically fit for admission.
Chhattisgarh GNM 2023 Application Form
The online application form will be made accessible on the official web portal through online means only and those students who are seeking admission to General Nurse and Midwifery course can apply for the same by filling the application form. The correct application form details are mentioned below:
- First of all, open the authorized web portal of the Chhattisgarh Nurses Registration Council.
- Candidates are required to register themselves by submitting the asked details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Email ID, and Mobile number, other communicational and contact details, etc. in the registration form.
- All the above-mentioned details must be filled in very carefully and correctly to avoid any mistakes further.
- After that, upload or attach your scanned signature, photograph, and other requisite certificates and then tap on the Submit button.
- Once the filling and submission of the application form are completed, candidates will have to make the pay application fee online mode by using Net Banking or Debit/Credit card.
- After making payment, submit the application form and also take the printout of the same.
|CGDME B.Sc Nursing 2023||GNM Nursing Admission 2023|
CG GNM Nursing 2023 Result/Merit List
Every year, the official admission managing board prepares and lays out an All India Merit list for admission to Chhattisgarh General Nursing and Midwifery. The results or merit list is based on the applier’s marks/ rank secured in the last qualifying exam and the same is made available on the official website of the university. For obtaining the result, the applicants will have to go through the official website and check the results and it must be downloaded along with a copy of it. Appliers who secure a higher score in Biology subject will be given first preference in the merit list if a tie between two candidates happens.
CG GNM 2023 Counseling Process
- The candidates who will have their names on the merit list will be eligible to sit for the Chhattisgarh counseling round.
- Qualifying candidates need to be present in person for the counseling session and they have to carry all their original documents to the venue on the prescribed date.
- Authorities’ will also organize a personal interview as an admission round.
- On the basis of the performance and score in the personal interview (PI) round participants will be allotted the seats and final admission will be done.
- The next and final step involves the document verification process and the final admission of the candidate into the desired course.