CMC Vellore offers admission into B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, UG/PG diploma nursing courses. For admission into these courses, the entrance exam is conducted. The entrance test is organized by Christian Medical College, Vellore. The application forms for session 2023 will be released online. Here we are providing all the details regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2023. Check the complete post below to know CMC Vellore Nursing application forms, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 Important Dates
For UG Course
|Application form releases||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to upload the documents||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date for fee receipt||1st week of July 2023|
|Release of admit card||1st week of August 2023|
|UG Exam||2nd week of August 2023|
|Result announcement||4th week of August 2023|
|Interview||1st week of September 2023|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of September 2023|
For PG Course
|Application form releases||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date to upload the documents||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for fee receipt||2nd week of June 2023|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|PG Exam Step 1||3rd week of June 2023|
|Release of Candidate’s list- Step 2||4th week of June 2023|
|Registration and medical checkup||4th week of June 2023|
|Assessment of knowledge and skills||1st week of July 2023|
|For Post Basic Nursing, Post basic diploma in Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing|
|Registration and medical checkup- Step 2||1st week of July 2023|
|Personal Interview||2nd week of July 2023|
|Availability of final selection list||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admission and commencement of classes||4th week of July 2023|
For UG Course
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear class 12th with 45% marks from any recognized board (40% marks for reserved category).
- He/she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- The age of the candidates must be between 17 years to 30 years.
For PG Course
- Candidates must have done graduation in Nursing for example B.Sc nursing/B.Sc Post nursing/B.Sc Nursing (Hons) or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- He/She must score 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Before registering as a midwife or nurse under the state nursing council, candidates must gain experience of a minimum of one year.
- Candidates must be medically fit and hold a medical fitness certificate from an authorized medical officer.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 Application Form
The application form will be filled in online mode. Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill the CMC Vellore Nursing Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of CMC Vellore Nursing.
- After visiting the site, they are required to fill in their personal and academic details in the application form. Candidates must provide their valid email id and phone number in the application form. Along with that a passport size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded in the specified format.
- Next, they will have to upload their documents that are asked in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking or ICICI bank challan. Candidates must need to submit DD (Demand draft) in favor of CMC Vellore payable at any bank in Vellore. The payment proof must be submitted at the below-given address:
The office of Registrar,
CMC, Vellore- 632002.
- Lastly, do not forget to take out a hard copy of the application form for further use.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2023 Application fee
|Course Name||Administrative fee||Course fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||INR 850/-||INR 500/-|
|Post Basic Diploma Nursing||INR 500/-||INR 350/-|
|M.Sc Nursing||INR 900/-||INR 600/-|
- The examination mode will be online (computer-based test).
- The exam duration is 1 hour 10 minutes for UG and 1 hour 30 minutes for the PG exam.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English.
The selection procedure for CMC Vellore admission 2023 is based on the program or course chosen by the candidate during admission.
Candidates must be aware that the admission to MBBS programme will be granted only on the basis of Tamil Nadu Management quota rank number and ARNo. or NEET UG Score.
For admission in the remaining courses, the candidates have to qualify Stage – I (Computer Based Test) and Stage – II (Special Tests & Interviews). After this, the candidates will be invited to participate in the counseling and remaining admission process.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online registration process for CMC Vellore Nursing (UG course) begin?
Ans. The online application process will start in April 2023.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the CMC Vellore Nursing exam?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking.
Question: What is the UG course entrance exam date?
Ans. The entrance test will be held in the 2nd week of August 2023.
Question: What is the application mode of CMC Vellore Nursing 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online.