The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will begin the COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) application process soon. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in Engineering courses at various top institutions/ university of the state of Karnataka. Applicants have to submit the application form for COMEDK UGET 2024 at the official website of www.comedk.org. Applicants who submit the application forms before the last date of form submission at the official portal of COMEDK UGET. This entrance examination is conducted once a year via online mode for the candidates who are eligible and qualified. The application process for the same will be released likely in the fourth week of March 2024 and the exam will be commenced in the third week of June 2024.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Application Fee||1800/- for all categories|
|Examination Frequency||Once a year|
|Examination Type||State Level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (approx.)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Applicants||70,000+|
|Participating Colleges for COMEDK UGET||141|
COMEDK UGET 2024 Important Dates
|Official notification release||First week of March 2024|
|Online registration begins||Fourth week of March 2024|
|Last date to register||Third week of May 2024|
|Admit card availability||Second week of June 2024|
|Entrance exam date||Third week of June 2024|
|Final answer key release date||First week of July 2024|
|Result declaration||First week of July 2024|
|Counseling process begins||Second week of July 2024|
For B.Tech Courses:
- Applicants who have cleared 12th standard examination or its equivalent from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for admission.
- Physics, Mathematics, and English along with Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects in class 12th is mandatory.
- Those candidates who have obtained at least 50% in the qualifying examination can apply for the entrance test.
- Students possessing a diploma are not eligible for appearing in the UGET.
For Architectural Courses:
- It is mandatory for the candidates to acquire qualifying marks in 12th standard.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 12th class.
- Applicants who have obtained at least 50% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination can apply.
- It is also necessary to secure 80% marks in NATA.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Application Form
In order to appear for the UGET, candidates should fill up the application form by following the steps given below:
- The Application Form will only be disclosed through online mode at the official website- www.comedk.org.
- Candidates can register themselves for the UGET from the fourth week of March 2024 (tentative).
- The Application Form will only be released for eligible candidates only, consequently we suggest the candidates to confirm their eligibility first and then apply for the entrance examination.
- Candidates need to fill up their application form very carefully though the authorities of COMEDK UGET will also provide the correction facility to such candidates.
- Candidates must keep all their necessary documents safe and secure as these will be required to upload in the application form.
- We advise the applicants to keep a few printouts of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Form fee for the candidates of each category is Rs. 1800/-.
- The application Fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Facilities such as Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways will be available for transaction of application fee.
- Mode of Exam: Online CBT Mode
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- No. of Questions: 180 questions
- Total marks in COMEDK question paper: 180 marks
- Language of paper: English medium
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable
Distribution of questions and marks:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Marks|
Participants who appear for the entrance test will have to visit the official website of COMEDK UGET and click on the result link. Candidates need to provide their application credentials such as your application sequence number or User id and your password to login to the result portal. After providing the same candidates can obtain their results. They must keep a copy of their outcome safe for future uses.
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai
- Ballari (Bellary)
- Port Blair
- Belagavi (Belgaum)
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Itanagar/ Naharlagun
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Bihar Sharif
- Kanyakumari/ Nagercoil
- Tumakuru (Tumkur)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Vijayapura (Bijapur)
- Bihar Sharif
- Bhilai And Durg
- Gwalior Noida/ Greater Noida