DEE Assam invites online applications for the recruitment of Teachers at dee.assam.gov.in. Assam Government, Office of the Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), organizes the recruitment process for Assam TET which is conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam. The total vacancies for Assistant Teachers of LP Schools will be announced soon for Science Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher, and Assamese Language Teacher of UP Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. Check details for DEE Assam Recruitment 2023.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher of LP Schools||To be Updated|
|Assistant Teacher, Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools, Assamese Language Teacher, and Science Teacher||To be Updated|
DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Online application start date||December 2022|
|Last date to apply||January 2023|
- 18 to 40 years
- For Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 42 years for Ex-Servicemen
- OBC/ MOBC: 18 to 43 years
- SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H): 18 to 45 years
- PWD: 50 years
- Assistant Teacher of LP Schools: Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and a 4- Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education). Aspirants must be passed in Assam TET for LPS, commenced through Elementary Education Department, Assam.
- Assistant Teacher of UP Schools: Candidate must hold a graduation degree from the UGC recognized university and hold a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed./ B.Ed. (Special Education) or D. Ed. (Special Education) and should have passed the Assam TET for UPS organized via Elementary Education Department, Assam.
- Science Teacher of UP Schools: In order to be eligible, candidates must hold B. Sc. Degree from the UGC recognized university along with the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed./ B. Ed. (Special Education) and qualify Assam TET for UPS (Science and Mathematics) organized by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
- Assamese Language Teacher of UP Schools: Applier must hold a graduation degree from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the main subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Special Education) and qualify Assam TET for UPS organized by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
- Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools: Applicant must be graduate from the UGC recognized University having Manipuri as one of the main subjects and hold a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed./ B. Ed. (Special Education) and qualify Assam TET for UPS organized via Elementary Education Department, Assam.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can only submit their applications via the online method through the official website of the DEE Assam– www.dee.assam.gov.in
- Before applying online, the candidate must provide a valid email address and a scanned photo/ signature in JPEG/ JPG format only.
- The size of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature files should not be more than 50 kb and 25 kb, respectively.
- Mark sheet scanned copies of SSC, HSC, Under Graduation, Master, Ph.D., etc. must be uploaded according to the given specifications only.
- Do not forget to pay the requisite application fee via UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Etc.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||INR 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 consists of the following:
- Written Examination
The selection procedure will include an initial screening test/Written Examination followed by an interview round. The recruitment process will be based on the assessment by the appropriate Standing Selection Committee. The candidate needs to be medically fit, dynamic, motivated, and willing to join the post immediately after selection. Eligible applicants may be called for an interview through the online method and they will receive the Interview letter through e-mail specifying the date & time of the Interview, reference/ link of online mode, and terms & conditions if required.
Those applicants who have completed all the tasks of the Online Application process will only be considered for the further selection process. However, a basic submission of the application does not guarantee the acceptability of candidature for being considered for the further selection process. The Selection of the candidates will strictly be premised in order of merit considering the reservation for PWD/ ST (H)/ ST (P)/ SC/ MOBC/ OBC/ EWS etc.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Mode of Recruitment
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility requirements as recommended by the Screening Committee will get invited to take part in an open competitive written exam and other tests. The results of the competitive written examination will be made available at the official website of DEE Assam.
The recruitment body will contact candidates for a “Written Test” based on the information they have submitted online. At the time of the Written Test, the documents of nominated candidates will be thoroughly scrutinized. Candidates will further be called for a Test on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Experience. The final merit list will be determined and prepared by adding the marks from the Online Written Test, Other Test, and Experience.