SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training), Delhi conducts the DIET Delhi Admission in order to enroll eligible candidates in 2-year diploma courses such as D.El.Ed. and DPSE. Those students who are planning to get admission in 2-year diploma courses of D.El.Ed. and DPSE are required to fill out the application form of DIET Delhi from its official website and submit it before the prescribed date.
Interested candidates will be able to collect the application form for Delhi DIET online mode by visiting the official website of SCERT. The applicant’s age must not be more than 24 years and he/ she should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. SCERT will be soon releasing DIET Delhi Admission Form 2023 likely in the month of August 2023. Aspirants should know that their selection will be made on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam, thus the official authority will not conduct any entrance exam for DIET Delhi Admission 2023. Get more comprehensive information about DIET Delhi admission 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, selection criteria, documents required, etc. from this page.
DIET Delhi Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Delhi, District Institute of Education and Training|
|Popularly known as||Delhi DIET 2023|
|Conducting Authority||SCERT, Delhi|
|Examination Level||State level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DIET Delhi Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Application Form online release||First week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit Application Form||Second week of June 2023|
|Choices and Preferences Editing||Second week of June 2023|
|Display of list of Selected candidates||Second week of June 2023|
|Document verification||Third to Fourth week of June 2023|
|Online correction in application form||Fourth week of June 2023|
|Final Rank Display||First week of July 2023|
|Release of 1st merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||First week of July 2023|
|Release of 2nd merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||Second week of July 2023|
|Release of 3rd merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||Third week of July 2023|
|Release of 4th merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||Third week of July 2023|
|Release of 5th merit list for admission and reporting at the allotted centre||Last week of July 2023|
|Commence of Session||Last week of July 2023|
DIET Delhi Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the authorities of SCERT, Delhi to fill up the application form. Eligibility Criteria for DIET Delhi Admission 2023 is provided below:
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be older than 24 years however for the candidates of SC/ ST/ PwD, there will be a age relaxation of 5 years.
- Physical Fitness: Applicants must be mentally and physically good in health and must be free from any communicable/ defect disease. Candidates have to produce a medical certificate from a registered MBBS or its equivalent degree doctor to be eligible.
- Education Qualification: Applicants wishing to get enrolled in DPSE / D.El.Ed. course should have completed 10+2 from any recognised Board/ University of Education. They should secure 50% marks in class 12th and 45% for the students of SC / ST / PWD category.
DIET Delhi Admission 2023 Application Form
Aspirants who are seeking admission in DIET, Delhi should follow the step by step instructions to fill up the application form:
- Candidates will be able to apply DIET Delhi Admission 2023 by visiting the official web portal of SCERT, Delhi.
- One must hold a valid email id and mobile number as the conducting authority will send an update regarding the admission through email or SMS only.
- Candidates have to enter their basic information regarding personal, professional, educational and communicational details in the provided fields.
- While filling in educational details in the application form, applicants must ensure that for calculating the percentage of marks of Class 10th is done according to the formula.
- Details in the DIET Delhi application form should match the details in Class 10th certificate.
- Furthermore, in the application form, candidates will have to provide a code number where they desire to take admission in order of preference.
- Candidates have to make the payment of the non-refundable application fee via online modes only. The application fee will be Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Payment of application fee must be paid through ways such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Authorities will not receive any offline application and application fee through demand draft/ cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- For reserved category, all relevant certificates issued from authority.
The selection of the candidates will be finalised on the basis of two following steps:
- Depending on the merit list
- After the successful documents verification submission.
- State Counselling of Education and Research Training center (SCERT) will release the names of the selected candidates on the official website of SCERT Delhi.
- Applicants will be able to view their names on the final merit list by visiting the official website of SCERT, Delhi.