DMER Maharashtra was established on 1st May, 1970. The application Form are speculated to be released in the 4th week of August 2023 for MPH (N). Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra will be releasing the application forms on the official website at www.dmer.org. The main objective of DMER Maharashtra is to supervise the work of 42 institutions which are dental and medical institutions, teaching hospitals, & different health units of the Maharashtra state, ensuring to accomplish great academic standards. Eligible aspirants will be granted admission on the basis of the entrance exam NEET-UG/ NEET PG. Candidates who want to apply for DMER Maharashtra 2023 must check out the detailed information about the same such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fees, NEET PG Entrance Exam, DMER PGP CET, Selection list, Merit list, Etc.
DMER Maharashtra 2023 Important Dates
|Online application form filling||4th week of August 2023|
|Payment of Rs. 1500/- via online mode at State Bank of India||4th week of August 2023|
|Last date for filling online application form||4th week of August 2023|
|Last date for payment via online methods||1st week of September 2023|
|List of applicants & seat||2nd week of September 2023|
|Online preference form filling process||2nd week of September 2023|
|Deadline for online preference form filling||2nd week of September 2023|
|1st selection list display||3rd week of September 2023|
|Last date for 1st selection round||4th week of September 2023|
|2nd selection list publication||4th week of September 2023|
|Deadline for joining 2nd selection round||1st week of October 2023|
- Nationality: All the Indian National candidates can apply.
- All applier must make sure they fulfill the conditions of eligibility criteria, if anyone fails to do so, he/she will be in-eligible to apply for admission.
DMER Maharashtra 2023 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the complete application procedure for DMER Maharashtra 2023 Registration Form:
- DMER Maharashtra authorities will enroll candidates fir medical admission only on the premises of medical entrance examination held at national level by competent authorities.
- To apply for the same, contenders must assure that they meet the requisite condition of eligibility and also those who cleared the entrance exam.
- Candidates should assure to take a look at the information brochure which involves registering procedure, seats reservation, claim for reservation, eligibility for admission, Centralised Allotment Process (CAP), online submission of options, and examination pattern, etc.
- Participants can login using creditors and provide their details in application for instance candidate’s name, birth of date, parents/ guardian name, category, details of qualification, email ID, contact number, correct address, mark-sheet and choice of exam centers in order of preference, etc.
- Do not forget to get a copy of the complete application form & acknowledgment receipt for further usage.
Applier must submit the required application fees by DMER Maharashtra using online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Please note that the submitted application fees will not be refunded or transferred back to any candidates.
NEET PG Entrance Exam
National Board of Examinations will conduct NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) PG in order to provide admission to the applicants in MS and MD courses.
In this test, every year a huge number of applicants appear to get name in the NEET PG merit list. After that, the qualified candidates attend the counseling session to enroll in the desired course. Admission will be granted to the talented, qualified and eligible candidates in various medical and dental colleges of Maharashtra State.
DMER PGP CET
Those applicants who are desiring to get admission in Postgraduate Courses in Physiotherapy (PGP CET), Audio Speech & Language Pathology (PGASLP CET), Occupational Therapy (PGO CET) and Prosthetics and Orthotics (MSc (P&O) CET), can apply for DMER PGP CET test conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research. Eligible and Interested candidates can fill up the application form for this test on the scheduled date and time through authority.
DMER Maharashtra Selection List
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research, will display a few selections of lists for medical and dental courses of Undergraduate and Postgraduate level at their official website. The selection list will be out under the notification section.
Applicants qualifying medical undergraduate or postgraduate entrance examination, will get a invitation call to participate in the counseling session. The counseling session will be held at the allotted institutes and the candidates will be asked to report there with all their necessary required documents and perquisite fee of the desired course for admission. The applicants will be enrolled to the allotted college after that they can begin their academic session on the schedule.
After closing of the application process, DMER will publish the Maharashtra NEET merit list on their main web portal. The merit list of DMER Maharashtra will be holding the names of students who got eligible for the further admission process. Only candidates whose applications are accepted by the authorities of DMER will be involved in the merit list. The DMER merit list for undergraduate courses will possess the candidate name, their rank in NEET, roll number, gender, NRI status, region, category, category rank and other remarks. However, the merit list for PG admissions will be having details such as name of the student, NEET PG roll number, state rank, and All India Rank. Aspirants whose names are found in the merit list can participate in the counselling organized by DMER Maharashtra.