DTE MP Online 2023: The Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh is the main exam managing body that is accountable for conducting counselling session for admission in Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Lateral Entry.
Qualifying and eligible candidates will be granted admission in the state government, self- financing autonomous institutions, government aided institutions and non-aided private pharmacy/ engineering institutions. Aspirants will only be allotted seats on the basis of eligibility. Eligibility criteria is presented in this article, therefore candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the admission as per it.
DTE MP Online 2023 Important Dates
1st Round Counseling
|Online registration||August 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of October 2023|
|Choice filling and locking process (1st round)||1st week of November 2023|
|Common merit list release date||1st week of November 2023|
|Allotment letter release date||1st week of November 2023|
|College level counselling||2nd week of December 2023|
Those applicants who are going to fill up the application form, should go through the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Qualification: Candidates who have obtained a B.Sc. Degree from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and have passed 12th examination with mathematics as the mandatory subject while SC, ST and OBC class students have to score a minimum of 40 % marks.
- Candidates must qualify the Common Entrance Test with qualified marks.
- They must also hold Indian Nationality.
DTE MP Online 2023 Application Form
- The application Form will be available on the official website at the prescribed date and time.
- Aspirants seeking to complete their Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Lateral Entry in the government aided and private colleges of the state of Madhya Pradesh; can submit the online application form by visiting the official website of DTE MP. The applicants can fill the application form by going through the instructions given below:
- First of all, applicants should have to open the main web page of the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh.
Applicants must fill up the registration form with all their correct and complete information after clicking the registration link.
After registration, candidates will receive the login credentials for instance registration number and password for further usage.
- Candidates can use these login credentials to login to the application form and fill up the information related to them.
- After the form filling process, candidates will be asked to pay the necessary amount of fee which is mentioned below:
|Counselling fee||INR 400/-|
|Part tuition fee||INR 1,000/-|
|Portal fee||INR 130/-|
There is 14%, 20% and 16% of the seats of MP Quota are reserved for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (excluding Creamy Layer) Category Candidates in autonomous institutions by the State government, Self- financing autonomous institutions, Government Aided Institutions, and non-aided private pharmacy/ engineering institutions.
DTE MP Online 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be disclosed on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh and those applicants who will have qualified marks in the examination will get shortlisted in the merit list.
The applicants will be able to view their name in the merit list and the nominated candidates will receive an allotment letter to physically report at the allotted college with all the required documents.
Documents to carry for Verification
- Counselling Allotment Letter.
- Original certificates of 10th and 12th, Graduation.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Passport size photo
- The applicants will have to do the registration by visiting the official web portal of the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh.
- In the registration form, they must enter all their correct and authentic details.
- After registration, they will be called for the verification of their documents at the help desk centers.
- Candidates need to fill and lock their choices of institutes and programs and then pay the counselling fee.
- The applicants have to possess their original documents during the counselling session for verification purpose.
- The selection of the applicants will be done in the merit list according to their marks scored in the examination and they will get an allotment letter for the same through which they will be allotted in their desiring course.
- Candidates will be allotted seats and they will have to necessarily report at the allotted college with all their documents for verification and paying the course fee.