DMLT Admission 2023: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) is basically a Medical Lab Technologist Diploma course which is also known as Clinical Laboratory Science. It is a diploma course of 2 years of length. This course is framed to teach how one or various ailments are being examined, treated and anticipated. The entire program is assorted with learning and specialized abilities of Pathology Microbiology, Biochemistry, Blood bank and its use in delivering social insurance framework. The span of DMLT course is 2 years yet a few organizations also offer 1 year DMLT course to the aspirants who have finished their graduation. DMLT course duration after 12th is 2 years ( 4 semesters) and after graduation (B.Sc.), it is 1 year (2 semesters).
During the course, students are taught down to earth sessions, viva voice, inner evaluations and a half year of entry-level position preparing. Along with that, they figure out how to apply research center gear and provided fundamental PC application assembling. Top colleges that offer DMLT course releases its application forms and selects the candidates on the basis of their merit score in 10th and 12th class. Some colleges such as Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) organize a central entrance test (CET) for admission to DMLT course.
Online registrations for DMLT admission generally begin in the month of April or May, however it also depends on college to college. The eligibility criteria to to get admission is 50% – 60% marks in the class 12th boards examination. Along with that candidates should have qualified Physics, Chemistry, and Biology separately in class 12th. If you are looking for in depth details regarding DMLT Admission 2023, we suggest you go through this entire article given below.
DMLT Admission 2023 Highlights
|Admission process||Merit/ Entrance Based|
|Name of the programme||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)|
|Fee||Rs 20,000/- to Rs 80,000/-|
DMLT Admission 2023 Important Dates
|College Name||Admission Criteria||Application Dates (Expected)|
|St John’s Medical College, Bangalore||Personal Interview||May 2023|
|Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh||Common Entrance Test by AMU||Last week of April – fourth week of May 2023|
|SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai||SRMJEEE||February 2023|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||State Level Counseling by KEA||Announced Soon|
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College, Pune||Maharashtra State Counseling and Personal Interview||Announced Soon|
|Madras Christian College, Chennai||Merit Based||Announced Soon|
|Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram||Merit Based||Announced Soon|
DMLT Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be eligible for the DMLT course, one needs to pass at least class 10 and class 12 from a recognized board of education.
- Applicants who have qualified class 12th with 45 – 50% in the science stream with compulsory subjects like Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are eligible for the course.
- To get admission in DMLT course at BJMC Pune, candidates should have passed B.Sc. from a recognized university or institution.
- There are a few colleges that also provide admissions on the basis of class 10 marks, they must score a minimum of 50% marks in class 10th.
- No specific age limit is decided for the DMLT course. However, students should attain at least 17 years of age.
DMLT Admission 2023 Application Form
Follow these steps in order to apply for DMLT Admission 2023:
- The application forms for DMLT courses will be published mostly through online mode for most of the colleges.
- In order to apply, go to the official website of the respective institutions/ colleges and register there.
- While applying to DMLT courses, candidates must follow the proper steps, the eligibility criteria, and submit the required documents, make sure to go through all the guidelines and keep all the requirements ready.
- After filling in all the information in required fields and uploading the necessary documents, pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- Keep the application form secure for future references.
- In case of entrance exams, you need to appear for it.
- Lastly, wait for the announcement of merit lists, appear for the counseling session, and pay the requisite admission fee.
In order to apply for the DMLT course, candidates must make sure that all the required documents are ready at the time of admission. Some of them include:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Transfer and migration certificate
- Application fee receipt
- Income transcript
Some top institutions also organize different types of entrance exams for the admission in DMLT course:-
Top DMLT Colleges In India
Here is a list of top universities/ institutions for DMLT course are:
- Raffles university
- Government T.D medical college
- Institute of postgraduate medical education and research
- Government medical college
- Maharaja institute of medical science
- NRI medical college.
- Consultant & Assistant Supervisor
- Educational Assistant Consultant
- Healthcare Administrator
- Hospital Outreach Assistant Coordinator
- Laboratory Assistant Manager
- Laboratory Information System Analyst
- Medical Labs
- Military Services
- Private Clinics
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Hospitals
- Medical Content Writing
Therapeutic lab Technicians/ Technologists get a good amount of compensation in both private and government emergency clinics, facilities, etc. Work of clinical lab specialists is depends on to develop quick soon.
The normal initial salary of a lab specialist ranges between Rs.8,000 – 16,000 every month in facilities and emergency clinics. Moreover, lab technologists get higher compensation as compared to lab specialists.