DUET 2022: Delhi University Entrance Test is organized by National Testing Agency at the national level. By qualifying DUET, interested candidates can get admission to various UG and PG programs affiliated with Delhi University. The National Testing Agency will conduct DUET for UG, PG & Ph.D. level programs, and a few undergraduate courses. It is expected that the DUET 2022 is scheduled to be organized in June 2022. Therefore, candidates must start their preparation for it, as DUET 2022 is very near.
DUET 2022 Overview
|Name of the Exam||DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test)|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Offered programs||UG, PG, Ph.D., M.Phil|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
DUET 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration begins from||1st week of March 2022|
|Online registration closes on||3rd week of March 2022|
|Admit card releases on||End week of April 2022|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2022|
Age limit- There is no age bar set by the authorities of Delhi University for admission.
Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam with one language subject and 3 other subjects such as:
Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Accountancy/ Business Studies, Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Geography, Political Science, Mathematics, Economics, History.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Candidates should score a minimum of 75% marks with 85% marks in English as a compulsory subject in class 12th.
B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
- Candidates must have gained at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should hold any graduate and a postgraduate degree in any discipline from the University of Delhi or any Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi with 60% marks.
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks for general and 40.5% for OBC/SC/ST marks only if candidates hold a B.A. (Hons.) degree in English from the Delhi University. In the case of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University, students should have secured 50% marks for general and 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST.
- Commerce: Applicants must have at least a minimum of 55% of marks in M.Com. / MIB/ MFC/ MBA/ MHROD examination for the admission to M.Phil programme.
- Economics: Candidates must have 55% marks in Master‘s degree in Economics, or any of such subjects Business Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, History and Engineering from the University of Delhi.
- Business Economics: Candidates should obtain minimum 55% marks in M.Phil / Master‘s degree from the Delhi University or any other Indian recognized University in Economics/ Commerce/ Environmental Studies/ Management.
- Commerce: 55% marks s in M.Com. / MBA (HRD)/ MBA (IB)/ MFC/ MHROD/ MIB/ M.Phil. / MBA from a recognized University.
DUET 2022 Application Form
You can only fill the application form online mode. Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill the DUET Application form 2022:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency- www.nta.ac.in.
- After visiting the site, fill in all your personal, communications, and academic details in the application form.
- Also, candidates must not forget to provide their valid email id and phone number in the application form. While a passport size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded as per the specifications.
- Next, start uploading your necessary documents that are mandatory in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, complete the last step i.e. fee payment which can be done through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and UPI
- Lastly, before submitting the form, make sure that it is completely filled as the same will be used for the admission process.
|General/ OBC||INR 750/- (per course)|
|SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwD||INR 300/- (per course)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Sections in the exam||4|
|Reasoning and General Awareness||30|
|Teaching Aptitude and Sensitivity Towards Disability||10|
|Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science at 10th level||40|
DUET 2022 FAQs
Question: When will the online registration process for the Delhi University Entrance Test begin?
Ans. The online application process will start in the month of March 2022.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the DUET exam?
Ans. Yes, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark in the DUET entrance examination.
Question: Which authority will be conducting DUET 2022?
Ans. National Testing Agency is the authority responsible for conducting DUET 2022.
Question: What is the application mode for DUET 2022?
Ans. The application mode will be online only. Therefore, there will be no other mode to fill the DUET 2022 Application form.
Question: In which mode NTA will conduct DUET 2022?
Ans. The exam will be organized in Computer Based Mode by NTA.