Shivaji University Admission 2023: Shivaji University is going to start its admission process for the academic year 2023-23 by releasing the application form on its official website. Candidates can fill the form in online mode; there will not be any other mode to fill the form. The university offers a large no. of courses such as UG, PG, Doctoral programs. Shivaji University will conduct an entrance test for the candidates who are willing to enroll themselves in the same. The exam will be regulated in a computer-based mode. However, some courses will be merit-based.
After the commencement of the exam, Shivaji University will declare the result for those candidates who have appeared in the exam. Admission to Shivaji University will strictly be based on the entrance test. Therefore, there will be no merit-based criteria for admission. Let’s go through the complete details of Shivaji University Admission 2023.
Shivaji University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the University||Shivaji University|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||Shivaji University Entrance Exam|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses offered||UG/ PG/ Integrated/ Doctoral Courses|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
Shivaji University Admission 2023 Dates
|Online registration begins||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of registration||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit card issue||To be updated|
|Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|Results announcement||To be updated|
|Merit list||To be updated|
|Final merit list||To be updated|
|Counseling||To be updated|
|Commencement of classes||To be updated|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Shivaji University
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Selection will be based on the candidate’s rank JEE Main or MHT-CET.
B.Ed.: To qualify for HSC with 49.5 % marks is mandatory. Also, such candidates have to clear the entrance test.
B.Com: The admission will be on a merit basis.
BJMC: Admission to Bachelor of journalism and mass communication will be based on merit.
M.Tech: B.Tech degree is required for admission to M.Tech. Those candidates, who have taken GATE, are exempted from the entrance examination.
MCA: To apply for MCA, candidates must have mathematics subject in their graduation or in 12th. There must be 50% marks on graduation degree. The entrance exam will be organized for MCA by Shivaji University.
MBA: Graduate candidates in any discipline with 50% marks can apply for MBA. However, it is important to appear for MAH CET 2023.
M.Sc.: For M.Sc. candidates must hold a B.Sc. degree in the relevant trade/ field with 55% marks.
M.A.: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline and candidates have to appear for the entrance examination.
M.Com: Admission to M.Com will be based on merit only.
MSW: Graduation with 45% marks is needed and, clearing the entrance test is mandatory.
For PG Diploma, a graduation degree in relevant trade is required. Selection will be done through merit. The specialization of the PG Diploma is given below:
- Travel and Tourism
- Mass Communication and Education
M.Phil and Ph.D.: A Master’s degree in a relevant field is required and an entrance test/ interview will be conducted for the same.
Specialization for M.Phil
Specializations for PhD
Shivaji University Admission 2023 Application Form
- To apply online for admission, the candidates are required to log in to the official website of Shivaji University.
- Secondly, aspirants need to provide all their accurate personal details, academic qualification, and communicational details.
- It is also mandatory to attach the scanned images of their recent passport size photographs and signatures in JPG format.
- The candidates have been instructed to review all the necessary details before submitting the application form.
- Then, the candidates must take multiple printouts of the confirmation page.
|Fee deadline||Application Fee|
|Application fees||INR 300/-|
|With late fees||INR 800 (300+500)|
|With super late fees||INR 1300 (300+1000)|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
Shivaji University Admission Procedure
- Candidates have to apply for admission through the official web portal of Shivaji University.
- Though, the candidate’s admission will be based on the marks in the entrance examination for some courses. However, admission to a few courses is based on the candidate’s marks/ merit basis.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to submit their documents for verification at the admission department of Shivaji University.
- The officials of Shivaji University will allot the seats to the candidates based on the availability of seats, reservation, and document verification.
Shivaji University Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the online registration date of Shivaji University Admission 2023?
Ans. The online application process for Shivaji University started in the month of June 2023.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for the B.Tech course at Shivaji University?
Ans. The candidate must have passed the HSC examination from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Question: What is the official website of Shivaji University?
Ans. The official web portal of Shivaji University is www.unishivaji.ac.in.