Eastern Railway began operations on April 14, 1952. Out of the 17 railway zones in India, the Eastern Railway is among the most important. Eastern Railway occupations include Sports Quota (Different Areas of study), Scouts and Guides Quota, Senior Citizen, Helper (Workshop Division), Trackman (Engineering Department),), S&T Department, Safai-Wala (Medical/Commercial Division), and Specialists. Check here details for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Dates
|Release of Notification||January 2023|
|Commencement of Application||February 2023|
|Application End Date||March 2023|
|Date of Exam||March 2023|
|Selection List Publishing||March 2023|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Applicants should check the official site of Indian Railways at www.indianrailways.gov.in to get an application form.
- Candidates should thoroughly read the instructions before filling out the online application.
- Before completing the application forms, double-check them for any errors or inaccurate information.
- Applicants should make payment and save a printout of the completely filled form for future reference.
- The registration form is expected to be released in February 2023, as well as all applications must be submitted by April 2023.
- Fees for Eastern Railway Trainees are Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates do not have to make any payments.
- Applicants may pay their application costs via Online Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
Students who have completed their 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, ITI, Graduation in any discipline, Post-graduation in any subject, CA, or any other degree may apply for the job vacancies listed on the Indian Railways’ official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates may check out the newest job opportunities for Railway Recruitment on the official site.
The eligible applicants who are Indian citizens are invited to apply online for appointment/training as Eastern Railway Trainees 2023 under the Apprentices Act. To qualify for a 2023 RRC ER Trainee position, applicants must go through the 2023 Eastern Railway Advertising and 2023 Eastern Railway Introductory list. The Eastern Railway Online Registration Regulations 2023 procedure may be found here.
- Candidates should pass the 10th-grade examination or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from any reputable board.
- Applicants in notified trade should have a National Trade Certificate from SCVT / NCVT.
- Finally, the administration specifies that the candidate is fit and healthy.
- Eligible candidates should be between 15 and 24 years old.
- Age relaxation is applicable to ST, SC, and OBC applicants.
- The hiring procedure will comprise a first-step CBT / Computer Based Test, a second-step CBT / Computer Based Test, a Typing Ability Test / Computer Based Skill Test (if applicable), and a document authentication / medical examination.
- The question would be objective with many choices, and it will most likely contain questions of general intellect, mathematics, general awareness, and reasoning. The overall exam marks are set at 100.
- Each 7th level of the CPC, i.e. stages 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, has a separate 2nd step CBT with a defined difficulty level.
- A second stage of public CBT will be conducted for all positions listed within the same level of the 7th CPC.
- If applicants are qualified for an extra one standard of 7th CPC levels based on their academic credentials, they must take the common 1st step CBT and corresponding 2nd step CBT for each level of 7th CPC.
- General awareness, general intelligence, math, and reasoning would all be tested. The total test score is expected to be 120.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Cut-off
With the outcome, different Railway Recruitment Boards/RRBs publish RRB Group D laterally cut off zone-wise. By registration on the official website, candidates would be informed of the cut-off date. Candidates will need to preserve the succeeding marks in addition to chopping off marks from RRB Group D. The cut-off for different regions, positions, and categories vary. For additional information on the RRB Group D cut-off, see the table beneath.
A qualifying percentage of RRB Group D
- UR- 40%
- OBC- 30%
- EWS- 40%
- ST- 30%
- SC- 30%
Cut-offs are determined by a variety of variables, including the number of applicants enrolling for the degree, the names of talented students in that year, the number of exam slots, and the degree of difficulty of the test paper.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Even before the examination, an admit card is issued. Candidates can acquire their Admit Cards on the official site. Applicants must bring the printed admit card that they obtained from the website to the test center with them, as they would not be permitted to take the exam unless they have a valid admit card.
|Upcoming Bank Exams 2023||12th Pass Govt Jobs 2023|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Result
The test for recruitment for Group D levels in Eastern Railways is based mainly on a written exam and a PET / Physical Efficiency Test, which will be held in Howrah, Central Kolkata, and Hooghly, respectively. The names of the winning applicants would be published on the official website as well as in local media.
As per the reservation rules established by the authorities for this resolution, the final positions in Group D’s function will be determined by merit and marks obtained in the textual physical efficiency exam and the medical exam. The Eastern Railway Exam results are also available online for candidates.
- Sealdah Division: 1123 Posts
- Howrah Division: 659 Posts
- Asansol Division: 412 Posts
- Kanchanpara Division: 190 Posts
- Malda Division: 100 Posts
- Jamalpur Division: 678 Posts
- Liluah Division: 204 Posts