Government Free Laptop Scheme 2023: During the COVID-19 pandemic, almost every school switched its classes online due to the lockdown. To attend the online classes, every student must have a laptop or smartphone. But it is not possible for everyone to have laptops or smartphones as we know that not every student belongs to a rich family. To ease this problem the prime minister of India in favor of the students launched the free laptop scheme for their welfare and bright future. Through this scheme, free laptops will be provided to the students to attend online classes. Students, who are willing to avail of the benefits of this scheme, need to gather all the information regarding Government free laptop scheme in the article below.
Government Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Free laptop scheme|
|Launched by||Center Government|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of India|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide free laptop|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Official website||Not Available|
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration, Online Form, Eligibility
- Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration, Online Form, Eligibility
Government Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Application Process
All the eligible students who want to avail the benefits of this scheme need to fill out the online registration form through the official website of this scheme. To date, the benefits regarding this scheme have not been announced by the central government.
Any official notification and update will be uploaded to this page. Stay in touch with this page to get all the updates.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- College admission receipt
What Eligibility Required for Government Free Laptop Scheme
Applicants need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to apply online for this scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- The students who have passed class 12th will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Students who are admitted to college can apply for this scheme.
- Candidates must belong to the reserved category for example SC, ST, or another backward caste.
This scheme is launched by the prime minister of India Narendra Modi. The beneficiaries who will get the benefits of this scheme are the students belonging to SC/ST/BPL categories. All these categories of students are eligible under this scheme. All the willing students are required to complete online registration first by applying through the official website. But till the date, the central government has not launched any such web portal and official website. So don’t believe in any type of fake rumors regarding free laptop schemes for youths.
- The scheme aims at promoting digital education to the students.
- The key objective is to provide technical education to students who are financially weak.
- To encourage the brilliant students who performed well in their 12th examination.
- To encourage the students who further want to pursue higher education in the field of technology.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Who can avail of the benefits of this scheme?
Ans. This scheme is only for the permanent residents of India and the financially weak students who have passed class 12th.
Question: Can engineering students apply for this scheme?
Ans. All the students who are admitted to college are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Question: What is the official website of this scheme?
Ans. There is no official website launched by the government. If it is launched in the future then you must be updated on this web page.
Question: Who launched this scheme?
Ans. It is launched by the Central Government.
Question: What is the application process to apply for this scheme?
Ans. The application process will be online.