GUJCET 2023 Application form for the session 2023 will be soon available online by the official authorities. The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) is the accountable board that conducts the admission process via GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). The exam is basically a state-level entrance exam that is held for the candidates seeking admission in different engineering, technology, and pharmacy courses offered by the colleges in the Gujarat state. Interested candidates need to apply for GUJCET before the due date. The official dates will be soon updated by the board on their official portal.
Candidates who successfully pass GUJCET will be enrolled in programs such as BE/B.Tech, B.Pharma, etc. Before proceeding with the online form, candidates should ensure to satisfy the eligibility criteria laid by the board. Please note that there will not be any other way except the entrance exam to get entry in the desired courses in Gujarat state colleges.
GUJCET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test or GUJCET|
|Conducting Board||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Level of Exam||Undergraduate Exam, State Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline as Pen-Paper Based Test|
|Courses offered through the Entrance Exam||BE/ BTech, B.Pharma|
GUJCET 2023 Important Dates
|Release of the application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Due date to submit the application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|admit card release||Announced soon|
|exam date||Announced soon|
|GUJCET answer key publish date||Announced soon|
|Deadline to challenge the answer key||Announced soon|
|Result announcement||Announced soon|
Before proceeding to the registration form, applicants should read all the eligibility norms as laid down below:
- Nationality: An Indian candidate who possesses a Gujarat state domicile is eligible.
- Age Criteria: Applicant’s age should not be less than 17 years
- Educational Requirement: Candidates must have completed 12th grade successfully or in case he/ she appears in the 12th board exam from a recognized board, then he/ she is also eligible.
- Marks Criteria: Applier securing 45% marks in class 12th is eligible (40% for reserved category candidates) with PCM as the mandatory subject or any equivalent exam.
GUJCET 2023 Registration Process
The registration/ application form will be accessible online mode only via the official website of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). The main portal is www.gujcet.org.
- It is important to note that no other mode will be there for the submission of the application form.
- Ensure to register yourself for the examination before the last date of form submission.
- Fill out each and every detail in the registration form very carefully, because the authority will not offer any correction facility later on.
- The application form will ask for various details for instance personal, educational and documents in the application form.
- Applicant must fill in the original and actual details in the form, as any modification in the details could lead to the rejection of the application form.
- It is very necessary to submit their application form and make the application fee payment before the stipulated date and time for submission.
- One should take a print copy of the duly submitted application fee and receipt as it will be required in the future.
As per the previous year, the application fee was Rs. 300/-. For the year 2023, you are recommended to visit the main portal to get the details of the application fee. The fee payment mode comprises net banking, debit card, and a credit card or through E-Challan of SBI.
Paper Pattern of GUJCET
- Method of Exam: Pen and Paper-based (Offline mode)
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Language/ Medium: Gujarati, English, and Hindi
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions/ Objective based
- Marking scheme: +1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer and a deduction of 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer is applicable.
Distribution of questions and marks according to subjects:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
The GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board) will announce the result on the prescribed date and time. The result will be available online on the official website result.gseb.org. after a few days from the successful completion of the exam. In order to obtain the result as well as an OMR copy, each and every participant have to enter their seat number. Rank Card will display the candidates’ scores in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology. Those who will be successful in qualifying for the exam will be eligible for admission and counseling of GUJCET 2023.
ACPC Gujarat 2023 Registration, Merit List, Counselling, Eligibility, Dates
GUJCET 2023 Counseling
The counselling procedure will be commenced after the declaration of the result. It will be only applicable for exam-qualified candidates. Candidates will be selected for the counselling session through the merit list. The Counseling will be conducted in many steps. Moreover, candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank in the merit list. Candidates topping the rank in the merit list will get first preference at the time of seat allotment.
After that, shortlisted candidates need to visit the allotted center to complete all remaining formalities. Only after this, their admission will be confirmed. For the document verification round, they have to bring certain documents along with them:
- GUJCET Mark sheet 2023
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Pass Certificates
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- PwD certificate (if necessary)
- Photographs, etc.