HBSAT or Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test is a state-level entrance test commenced by GITAM University annually. Through this entrance test, admission is offered into two types of MBA programs i.e. MBA Fintech and MBA Dual Specialization which is approved by AICTE, UGC Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi. Those candidates who have already taken up CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ ATMA need not to appear for HBSAT 2023. The Application form for the same has been released on 10th December 2021. Candidates can check their eligibility and on the basis of the same they can apply for it through the official website of HBSAT. To get complete knowledge about HBSAT 2023, go through the complete post.
HBSAT 2023 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test 2023|
|Organizing department||Hyderabad Business School under GITAM University|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
HBSAT 2023 Important Dates
|The online application process begins from||December 2022|
|Last date of submitting an application||To be Updated|
|Online slot booking||To be Updated|
|Hall ticket release on||To be Updated|
|Online test date||To be Updated|
|Result declaration||May 2023|
As per the below mentioned eligibility criteria of HBSAT 2023, candidates can check it and prepare themselves.
- Nationality: Indian, NRI and Foreign candidates are allowed to appear in the exam. However, NRI and Foreign candidates need to apply only through the GMAT score.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying for HBSAT 2023.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree for any recognized university.
- Marks Required: They should obtain a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for HBSAT 2023.
HBSAT 2023 Application Form
In the first step, aspirants will have to open the official page of the Gautam Hyderabad Business School and they can fill the application form via online and offline mode as per their desire. The application process can be followed through the procedure mentioned below.
First of all, candidates need to go on the authorized web portal of Gautam Hyderabad School of Business. Start filling the application form with all the correct details such as personal details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
Later, upload your scanned documents as per the prescribed format and size and make the payment of the application fee through available online modes. After the successful payment of the application fee, the applicants have to submit the application form and get its print.
Applicants can collect the application form through offline mode by downloading it from the official website of Gautam Hyderabad School of Business. They have to fill the application form with all the authentic and complete details pay the application charges and send the application form via post/ speed post at:
Coordinator – Admissions, GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GITAM, Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy Dist. – 502329, Telangana India.
- The Application Fee for HBSAT applicants is Rs.700/-. The application fee can be paid by using credit card/debit card/net banking facilities.
- The offline payment can be done in the form of Cash/ DD made in favor of “GITAM Hyderabad Business School Receipts”.
- Mode: Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking.
- Medium: English
- Topics: English, Mathematical Ability, Communication, and Business Aptitude, Data Sufficiency, and Logical Reasoning.
HBSAT Result 2023
Contenders will be able to find their examination result on the official website of GITAM Hyderabad School of Business. Only those candidates who have taken part in the examination, they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website of GITAM Hyderabad.
Candidates simply need to enter and submit the required details in the required field, in order to check their results and can also download the same.
HBSAT 2023 Counseling
The counseling process for HBSAT 2023 will be carried out by the officials of GITAM Hyderabad School of Business for various programs. The authority will provide the schedule, and the applicants have to report at the counseling and carry all the required documents along with them at the counseling center for verification.
After the verification of documents and choice filling is done, the seat will be allotted to the qualified participants. Moreover, the qualified candidates will have to pay the admission fee at the allotted college during the counseling session.
Documents to Carry for Verification
Candidates must have to carry the below-mentioned documents for HBSAT 2023 document verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheet,
- Address Proof,
- 12th standard mark sheet,
- Valid Score of NMAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ MAT.
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets (of all semesters).