The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) is the official authority that releases NBE FET application forms every year. Eligible candidates can apply for NBE FET 2024 at the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in. However, before registering, candidates must ensure that eligibility criteria are fulfilled. Moreover, candidates can only submit the application form via online mode. No other means of the application form will be accepted by the authorities. In order to submit the application form, first of all, complete the registration process at the official website of NBE.
After the successful completion of the registration, complete the application form by entering the personal details and educational details. For additional details related to the application form and fee, you can visit the official website.
NBE FET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Examination Name||Fellowship Entrance Exam (FET)|
|Date of Exam||January 2024|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Application form release date||November 2022|
|Application form last date||December 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
NBE FET 2024 Important Dates
|Registration begins from||November to December 2022|
|Fee payment, test center selection, edit window||To be announced|
|Uploading documents||To be announced|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Examination date||January 2024|
|Declaration of result||January 2024|
|Scorecard||To be announced|
- The applier student should be registered in his/ her own country.
- He/ she must possess a postgraduate medical qualification equivalent to the applicant’s qualification.
- The Degree Certificate of eligible Post Graduate Medical Qualification must be issued on or before 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must possess original documents for verification.
- They must read the official notification for correct and authentic information about the eligibility criteria.
NBE FET 2024 Application Form
- First of all open the official website of NBE- www.nbe.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the `New Registration’ button and enter all the necessary details such as name, date of birth, gender, email id, etc. to complete the registration.
- Submit the details and you will receive a User ID and password a few minutes after the registration is completed.
- Post the completion of registration, click on the ‘applicant login’ button and enter the application number.
- Fill in your enter personal and communication details.
- Recheck the application form and submit the form.
- Next, you have to pay the fee for application by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- At last, recheck all the information submit the application form, and do not forget to download the acknowledgment receipt for future references.
- Email id
- Valid mobile number
- Valid ID Proof
- Scanned Photo and Signature
- Scanned image of thumb impression
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking details
- Exam Mode: Computer-Based Examination (Online).
- Duration: 105 Minutes (Part A – 45 minutes and Part B – 60 minutes).
- No. of Questions: Part A – 50 Questions, Part B – 50 Questions
- Weightage: Part A – 40%, Part B – 60%
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer – 4 marks, Incorrect Answer – 1 mark shall be deducted, Un-attempted Question – 0
NBE FET 2024 Result
The results will be available on the official website of the conducting authority. Moreover, there will be no re-evaluation, re totaling or rechecking for the students who are not satisfied with their results. Students who obtain a minimum of 50% marks in their respective question paper/ specialty will be declared as “Qualified” by the authority.
NBE FET 2024 Counseling
After the announcement of the result, NBEMS will invite successful candidates to take part in the counseling process. The counseling process will take place solely on the basis of the candidate’s name in the merit list. The details of the counseling process will be informed to the participants in due course after the declaration of the result of the entrance examination.