HNBGU Admission 2023: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University which is situated in Srinagar, Garhwal Uttarakhand is one of the renowned universities. Established in 1973, the university offers the finest education to students. The university has a well-equipped campus, library, and other modern facilities. The admission process is scheduled to be organized in the month of April 2023. The entire test process will be carried out by HNBGU itself. Through this test, admission is offered to various UG/PG/Doctoral courses at HNBGU. The examination is organized at the state level.
The application forms will be out through online mode only. Therefore, students who are seeking admission to any UG/PG/Doctoral courses need to start their preparations as the test is near. Meanwhile, first, let us go through all the information regarding HNBGU 2023 in the post below.
HNBGU Admission 2023 Highlights
|Name of the university||Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Mode of admission||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Exam level||University level|
|Courses Offered||Various UG, PG, and Doctoral Courses|
|Exam Centers||Dehradun, Pauri, Srinagar and Tehri|
HNBGU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||April 2023|
|Last date to register for PG||May 2023|
|Admit card release date||June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
|Merit list release date||July 2023|
|Counseling process starts||August 2023|
- B.Sc. (Forestry & Natural Resources) – 12th with Maths, Biology, Agriculture Group.
- B.Sc. (Horticulture) – 10+2 with Maths, Biology, Agriculture Group.
- BA (in any subject) – 12th in any stream.
- BA Hons. (In any subject)– 10+2 in any discipline.
- B.Com– 12th in the relevant discipline.
- B.Sc– 10+2 with Science stream.
- B.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Science) – 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology, and English with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
- B.Tech– 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – Diploma in Engineering is required.
- Library & Information Science– Graduation is mandatory.
- LLB – Graduation in any field.
- Integrated B.Sc + M.Sc in Zoology and Biotechnology– 10+2 in relevant stream.
- BHM & CT– 12th in relevant discipline.
- P.Ed. (Physical Education) – 10+2 in relevant discipline.
- M.Com– Bachelor’s degree in B.Com.
- M.Sc– Graduation in the relevant field.
- M.Phil– Masters in the relevant discipline.
- MA, MA (Edu.)– Bachelor’s degree in the concerned field.
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Science) – Graduation in the respective discipline.
- M.Phil (Foreign Language) – Master’s degree in the relevant field.
- M.Ed. (Any subject) – Graduation Degree in the concerned field.
- MCA– 12th and Bachelor’s degree with mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- LLM- LLB or Bachelors of law is a must.
HNBGU Application Form
- In the first step, applicants have to visit the official website of HNBGU- www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- All the applicants need to submit the application form before May – June 2023.
- The applicants need to complete some steps in the application form that include registration, entering personal and academic details, uploading documents (photograph, signature, and other documents), application verification, and fee payment.
- Candidates will get all the updates regarding HNBGU on their contact no. and email id. Therefore it is instructed to provide their valid/active communication details in the application form.
- Candidates will be able to complete the application process by following the last step i.e. Application fee payment.
- It can be done by challan at any SBI Branch. The application fee will be not be refunded in any case.
- Applicants need to keep a few printouts of the application form for other uses in the future.
- However, for offline mode candidates have to download the application form from the official website of HNBGU. After downloading the form, fill it with the correct details.
- Once you complete the form take out its print. Submit the fees through SBI Bank challan. And at last, send the application form to the university address by post.
For MBA and B.Tech
|Mode of Examination||Offline (pen and paper mode)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (per paper)|
|Type of questions||MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Sections in the exam||General Knowledge/Hindi/English/General Intelligence/Aptitude Test|
|Marking scheme||1 for the correct answer|
|Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Hindi language/English language||100||100|
HNBGU Admission Process 2023
The section of the students will be based on their performance in the HNBGU entrance examination. The exam is conducted every year for UG/PG/M.Phil programs at HNBGU.
Admission will be provided according to the merit of students in the entrance test and the availability of seats for the respective course. After this, shortlisted students will be called for the document verification process. Once the verification is done successfully, candidates will be provided admission to the relevant course.
HNBGU Admission 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the application mode for HNBGU Admission 2023?
Question: What is the release date of application forms for HNBGU Admission 2023?
Ans. In the month of April 2023.
Question: When will HNBGU begin the counseling process for session 2023?
Ans. The counseling Process for the session will be commenced after a few days of the result declaration.
Question: Where will HNBGU publish the entrance examination result 2023?
Ans. The entrance exam result will be declared on the official web portal of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.