MH CET LAW 2023: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) is a state-level entrance test that is conducted for the students seeking admission in integrated courses of L.L.B. for 3 years or 5 years. State Common Entrance Test Cell is responsible for organizing this entrance test. Therefore, all the eligible students will get admission in private and government colleges of Maharashtra state. The candidates will be provided admission based on their marks and rank score. Moreover, this entrance test is also named Maharashtra Law CET. Therefore, applicants who want to enroll in different UG courses in the field of law must check out this full article. Check MH CET LAW 2023 important dates, eligibility requirements, application form, exam pattern, etc.
MH CET LAW 2023 Important Dates
5 Year LLB Course
|Online registration begins||January 2023|
|Last date to register||March 2023|
|Admit card release date||March 2023|
|Entrance exam date||April 2023|
|Declaration of result||May 2023|
|Counseling process starts||May 2023|
3 Years LLB Course
|Online registration begins||March 2023|
|Last date to register||May 2023|
|Admit card release date||June 2023|
|Entrance exam date||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
|The counseling and seat allotment process starts||July 2023|
- There is no age bar to applying for the Maharashtra Law CET exam.
- Indian nationals, Foreign, PIO, and OCI candidates are eligible too.
- The applicants must show a domicile of the Maharashtra state at the time of admission.
- For 3 year LLB course, applicants should have completed graduation or post-graduation in the relevant field.
- For 5 year integrated LLB course, candidates should have completed class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.
- The minimum qualifying mark for the general category is 45% while for reserved categories it is 40%.
MH CET LAW 2023 Application Form
- In the first step, applicants have to visit the official website i.e. – www.cetcell.mahacet.org.
- All the applicants need to submit the application form before the last date of submission therefore, after the due date, forms will not be accepted.
- Enter all your details as asked in the application form such as name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, roll number, contact information, phone number, identification marks, etc.
- Upload all your requisite documents in scanned and other prescribed formats.
- It is very necessary for the students to provide their active mobile number and correct email id.
- Read all the details in the application form carefully and correctly before submitting the form.
- Pay the application fee online mode. It can be done using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or other available payment gateways. The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
- Lastly, applicants need to keep a few printouts of the confirmation page for other uses in the future.
- Examination Mode: The examination mode will be online (Computer Based Test) by the authorities.
- Duration of Exam: The MH CET Law exam’s duration is 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in MH CET LAW 2023.
- Medium of Exam: The medium of the exam will be English and Marathi.
- Total Questions: There will be 150 questions in the MH CET law entrance exam.
- Total Marks: The exam will consist of a total no. of 150 marks.
- Negative Marking- Not Applicable in this entrance exam.
For LLB- 3 Years
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||40||40|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
For LLB- 5 Years
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
MH CET LAW 2023 Results
The result of the MH CET LAW will be announced a few days after the commencement of the exam. The official authorities of MH CET LAW will publish the result on their official website. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the admission test and further conducts the admission process.
The result will be released in a form of a merit list. Therefore candidates have to get their names on the merit list for the selection. Consequently, applicants need to give their best in the entrance examination for the final selection.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the official website to apply for MH CET LAW?
Question: Who will conduct MH CET LAW Entrance Exam 2023?
Ans. The entrance test will be organized by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
Question: When the entrance exam will be held?
Ans. The entrance test is scheduled to be held in April 2023 for 5 year LLB course and For 3 year LLB course, the exam will be held in June 2023.
Question: What is the mode of examination for MH CET LAW Exam 2023?
Ans. The mode will be online i.e. Computer Based Test.
Question: What is the frequency of the MH CET LAW Entrance Exam?
Ans. MH CET LAW is conducted annually by State Common Entrance Test Cell.