Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022: The entire admission process of Uttarakhand ITI is managed or organized by UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee). Candidates are required to get the qualifying marks for getting admission into private and government ITI colleges of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute Admission will be done on a merit basis for ITI courses. Admission will be offered to various ITI courses in the government and private ITI colleges of Uttarakhand state. The candidates will only be provided admission on the basis of their qualifying exam. With the help of this article, the interested applicants can gather all the information regarding Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022 Details
|Admission for||ITI Courses|
|Admission regulating Authority||UBTER- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Category||Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022|
|Courses offered||ITI courses in various discipline|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration begins from||June 2022|
|Online registration closes on||1st week of July 2022|
|Merit list releases on||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counseling session||1st week of August 2022|
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Uttarakhand ITI.
- He/she must have a domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- Applicants must be of 14 years of age as of 1st August 2022. However, there is no upper age limit for Uttarakhand ITI Admission.
- Candidate must have completed class 10th from CBSE Board or its equivalent.
- Students appearing in the class 10th examination can also apply.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form via the online mode of UBTER i.e. www.ubter.in.
- The application form will tentatively be released in the month of June 2022.
- During the registration process, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in a prescribed format.
- Before applying online, students have to make sure that they meet all the eligibility norms.
- Students have to enter their educational details, personal details, address, etc. in the registration form.
- Candidates will receive all the important information regarding the application, important dates, or any updates on their registered email ID & mobile no. Therefore, you must provide correct and active communication details.
- Apart from this, it is also necessary to upload certain documents such as the applicant’s passport size photograph, scanned signature, class 8th/10th /12th mark sheets, etc.
- After that, paying the application fee is equally important as without this process the application form will remain incomplete.
- Candidates need to pay the application charges through bank challan, credit card, debit card, UPI, and internet banking.
- Candidates are advised to review all the entered details in the application form before submitting it as incorrect or incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection.
- At last, candidates must also take the printout of the duly filled application along with the fee receipt. It can be useful during counseling.
|General/OBC category||Rs. 450/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 250/-|
Uttarakhand ITI Merit List 2022
- The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will prepare and release the merit list for the applicants.
- The board will prepare the merit list on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- In other words candidate’s marks in class 8th/10th/12th will be considered.
- Uttarakhand ITI merit list will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates for the Uttarakhand ITI counseling procedure.
- The officials of the board will invite the selected candidates for the counseling process and seat allotment.
- Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose names will be mentioned in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What are the registration charges for filling Uttarakhand ITI Online form 2022?
Ans. The registration charges vary as per the categories. General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 450/- whereas reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 250/- as the application charges.
Question: When will Uttarakhand ITI begin its online registration process in 2022?
Ans. The Uttarakhand ITI application forms will be out in the month of June 2022.
Question: What is the last date to register for Uttarakhand ITI 2022?
Ans. The online application process will be closed in the first week of July 2022.
Question: What is the minimum educational qualification required for admission into Uttarakhand ITI colleges?
Ans. The minimum educational qualification required for admission in Uttarakhand ITI colleges is high school (10th).
Question: What is the official website to apply for Uttarakhand ITI 2022?
Ans. The official website is www.ubter.in.