BSF Recruitment 2022: Candidates have the golden opportunity to serve in the frontline of India’s security i.e. Border Security Force (BSF). It is one of the most reputed jobs of the Armed Police Forces. BSF functions under the administration of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Every year, more than 1000 vacancies are released for BSF Recruitment. Ministry of home affairs releases vacancies for various posts such as Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Stenographer, Prahari, Constable, Paramedical, Tradesmen, Safaiwala, etc. Female and Male candidates both are eligible for these posts. BSF conducts the recruitment process for selecting candidates into Armed Police Forces. Aspirants who want to grab this opportunity must start the preparation soon. The application forms will soon be released by the officials. Till then candidates must grab every possible detail regarding BSF Recruitment 2022. You can check the complete information from this article. Read the full post below.
15 November 2021: Border Security Force has released the notification to fill 72 Group “C” Posts. Interested candidates can apply till 29th December 2021.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Name||BSF Recruitment 2022|
|Organizing department||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Location of Job||All over India|
|No. of Vacancies||72 (Group-C)|
BSF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||15 November 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||29 December 2021|
|Admit Card availability||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- Academic qualification of class 10th is required to be eligible.
- The candidate must pass his/ her education from a recognized educational board.
- The age required for the candidates must be between 21 to 30 years.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|JK Candidates||5 years|
Physical Measurements Test for Constable
|General||165 cms||155 cms|
|SC/ ST||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|Chest (only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General||78 cms||83 cms|
|SC/ ST||76 cms||81 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test for the Post of GD Constable
Male Candidates: 5 km race in 24 minutes to be completed.
Female Candidates: 1.6 km race in 8.30 minutes.
- Applicant should not have squint eyes.
- They must possess high color vision.
- Varicose veins can lead to temporary disqualification.
- The candidate must have good mental and physical health.
- No physical deformities shall be there.
- Candidates must not have any disease such as diabetes, piles, hernia, respiratory ailment or any other disease.
- The candidate’s near vision must be normal.
- For at least one eye, the vision should be 6/6
BSF Recruitment 2022 Salary
The basic pay scale for BSF employees is Rs. 21,700 to 69, 100/- Plus Other Allowances. However, the salary varies according to the posts in BSF.
BSF Application Form
- Eligible candidates will be able to fill the form on the official website of BSF.
- Candidates have a choice to fill the form both online and offline mode.
- Fill in all the mandatory details as required in the application form.
- Meanwhile, candidates should also attest scanned signature and passport-sized photographs in the application form.
- Moreover, you may also upload mark sheets or any other certificates if required in the form.
- Candidates can complete the fee payment by debit card, credit card, or internet banking. You can also pay through SBI Bank Challan.
|SI and ASI||Rs. 200/-|
|Other posts||Rs. 100/-|
For the post of Head Constable Exam Pattern is given below:
- The Question Paper will contain 100 objective questions.
- Questions will have 2 marks each and a total of 200 marks
- The duration for completing the exam is 3 hours.
- 1/2 marks will be deducted as negative marking for each incorrect response.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General knowledge and English|
BSF Selection Procedure
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the score attained by the candidates in the exam.
- After qualifying for the exam, it is compulsory for candidates to pass the physical test as well.
- Apart from this candidate’s medical examination will also be done. Candidates have to be fit physically and mentally.
- After all the stages, document verification will be done. Candidates have to verify their relevant certificates for the final selection.
FAQs (BSF Recruitment 2022)
Question: What is the official site to apply for the BSF Recruitment exam 2022?
Ans. To apply for BSF Recruitment, candidates need to visit the official site of BSF i.e. www.bsf.gov.in.
Question: What are the stages of the BSF Selection Procedure?
Ans. Candidates need to qualify for written examination, physical measurement, physical efficiency test, and Medical Examination.
Question: What is the application fee for the candidates to apply for the BSF Recruitment exam?
Ans. Candidates applying for SI and ASI posts have to pay Rs. 200/-, whereas for other posts the fee is Rs. 100/-
Question: When will the entrance test for BSF Recruitment 2022 be held?
Ans. The dates are not announced by the authorities yet. It will soon be available on the official website of BSF.
Question: What is the age limit to apply for BSF Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The age of the candidates must be between 21 years to 30 years. However, relaxation will be provided for different categories.