National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh National Health Mission publishes the notification regarding the vacancy of Community Health Officer for the desired and eligible candidates. National Health Mission will update you about the vacancies soon. Eligible candidates can apply for the HP CHO via online or offline mode both. Consequently, they must ensure to submit the application forms before the last date of HP CHO application submission. Candidates can check their eligibility before beginning the application process as mentioned in the article below. Check the complete details of HP CHO Vacancy 2023 for instance eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, etc. as mentioned below in this article.
HP CHO Vacancy 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization||National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh (NHM HP)|
|Name of the post||Community Health Officer|
|No. of vacancy||To be Updated|
|Date of exam||To be Updated|
|Application submission date||To be Updated|
HP CHO Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
|Application form release date||To be Updated|
|Last date to apply||To be Updated|
|Exam date||To be Updated|
- Those candidates who have passed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), BAMS, B.Sc. (Nursing, Community Health, Ayurveda Practitioner) must be a graduate from a recognized board/ institution/ university of the Indian Nursing Council.
- The minimum age requirement for an applicant is 18 years and must not be over the maximum age of 45 years according to rules and regulations of the government.
- Reserved categories, weaker sections, and female applicants will get the age relaxation as mentioned clearly in the official notification on the official website of National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh.
HP CHO Vacancy 2023 Application Process
- Go to the official website of the NHM CHO Himachal Pradesh.
- On the homepage of the official website of NHM CHO, move to the news update column.
- Select the link of NHM CHO Application form 2023.
- Read the notification and guidelines carefully before starting the application process.
- The applicant is required to register into the website.
- Later, candidates can easily login through Id and password after reading the notification.
- Fill the application form carefully as per the guidelines listed in the official notification.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the given formats/ prescriptions.
- Recheck the form carefully before submitting it.
- Now, pay the requisite amount of application charges through online mode.
- Application form in the PDF format will be generated
- Save the application format for future references.
- The shortlisted applicants will get the salary as per the state rules.
- Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month (fixed) + Performance Linked Incentive (Maximum up to Rs. 15000/- per month).
The selection of the candidates for HP CHO will be done through a written test.