HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023: Every year Himachal Pradesh University offers admission into B.Sc Nursing course. For admission into this course, the entrance exam is conducted. The entrance test is organized by the Himachal Pradesh University itself. The application forms for session 2023 will tentatively be released in May. Here we are providing all the details regarding HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023. Check the complete post below to know HPU B.Sc Nursing application forms, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Exam conducting authority||HPU- Himachal Pradesh University|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Selection process||Entrance based|
|Admission into||B.Sc Nursing|
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Application form releases||2nd/3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd/4th week of June 2023|
|Release of admit card||July 2023|
|Entrance exam||July 2023|
|Answer key release date||July 2023|
|Result declaration||August 2023|
|Merit list release date||To be declared|
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should clear class 12th with 45% marks from any recognized board (40% marks for reserved category).
- Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- The age of the candidates must be between 17 years to 35 years.
HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form
You have to fill the application form online mode. Applicants are required to follow the steps given below in order to fill the HPU B.Sc Nursing Application form 2023:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University- www.hpuniv.ac.in.
- After visiting the site, they are required to fill in their personal, communications, and academic details in the application form.
- Also, candidates must provide their valid email id and phone number in the application form. While a passport size photograph of the candidate and signature should also be uploaded in the given format.
- Next, they will have to upload the documents that are mandatory in the application form.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode. They can pay the application fee through their credit card, debit card, net banking, or the other available payment gateway.
- Lastly, do not forget to keep a few hard copies of the application form for further use.
- The examination mode will be offline.
- The HPU B.Sc exam’s duration is 2 hours.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- There will be 5 sections in the HPU B.Sc Nursing entrance exam.
- For a detailed view, check the table below:
Entrance Exam Centres
HPU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The Himachal Pradesh University will declare the result tentatively around the last week of August 2023. It will be available in online mode. The cutoff percentage for the general category is 35% and for the reserved category, it is 30%. Candidates are required to clear this cut-off in order to qualify for the final selection procedure. Candidates will be able to check the result by logging into the student’s dashboard on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University. Therefore through the result, you can see the scores secured in each section and overall marks as well. It will also mention the candidate’s name, application number, category, etc.
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2023: MNS Exam Date, Online Form
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: When will the online registration process for Himachal Pradesh University begin?
Ans. The online application process started in the month of May 2023.
Question: Is there any negative marking in the Himachal Pradesh University B.Sc Nursing exam?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking in the Nursing entrance examination.
Question: What is the application mode for Himachal Pradesh University B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2023?
Ans. The application mode will be online. Therefore, there will be no other mode to fill the form.
Question: In which mode HPU will conduct the B.Sc Nursing entrance test?
Ans. The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode only.