HTET 2023: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is an enrollment test which is conducted by the Government of Haryana State. The official notification will soon be published on its official site. Therefore, candidates who are interested to pursue their teaching careers can apply online for HTET 2023. This competitive exam is conducted every year. Candidates who are looking for important details such as the HTET application process, eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, exam syllabus, and other mandatory info, are required to check the full post.
HTET 2023 Important Dates
|Important events||Dates (tentative)|
|The online application process starts from||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||October 2022|
|Last date of application fee deposition||October 2022|
|Admit card release date||October 2022|
|Exam date (level 1- Primary teacher)||November 2022|
|Exam date (level 2- TGT exam)||November 2022|
|Exam date (level 3- PGT exam)||November 2022|
|Answer key release date||January 2023|
|Biometric verification of candidates||January 2023|
|Exam result||March 2023|
|Final answer key release date||March 2023|
|Candidates pending result||April 2023|
- Candidates are required to qualify D.ED or JBT exam (for those applying for PRT).
- Candidates who are applying for TGT must have to complete graduation and B.Ed. in the relevant subject.
- Applicants who are applying for PGT will have to complete post-graduation and B.Ed. in the relevant field.
HTET 2023 Application form
- Firstly visit the official website of HTET.
- Secondly, click on the link “Online application form filling”.
- Thirdly, enter all the asked details asked in the application form.
- Fourthly, Upload your scanned copies of your passport size photographs and signatures.
- After that Review, all your details carefully and completely, and then hit the “Submit” button.
- Lastly, applicants are suggested to take out a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- The question paper will be based on objective-type questions.
- The total no. of questions will be 150.
- A detailed exam pattern is given below.
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
|3||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children), Understanding Children with the special needs, Concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy
- Mathematics: Shapes and spatial understanding, Arithmetic, Geometry, Mensuration, Algebra, Numbers.
- Language I (Punjabi): Concept for language development and Comprehension based questions.
- Language II (English): Development of language and Comprehension based questions in English.
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: Social and political life, History, Geography, etc.
- Environmental Studies: Our surroundings, Food resources and care, solar system, Natural Resources, Habitats, Parts of the body, Air, Water.
HTET 2023 Admit Card
- Applicants need to download admit cards through name, application number, or date of birth.
- Hall ticket/Admit Card will be issued through the official web portal.
- The admit card includes all details of the Examination.
- Generally admit card is uploaded online after the declaration of the Exam Date.
HTET 2023 Result
- Candidates who will score 60% marks in the entrance exam will be shortlisted as a TET pass.
- The weightage will be given to the TET scores in the recruitment process.
- Candidates can check the result online by providing their registration details online through the official web portal.
- The scorecard will include information about the marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam.
HTET 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the full form of HTET?
Ans. HTET stands for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test.
Question: When will the HTET online application 2023 releases?
Ans. The online registration process will begin in the month of October.
Question: Who organizes the Haryana teacher eligibility test?
Ans. Haryana teacher eligibility test is organized or conducted by the government of Haryana state.
Question: What is the educational qualification required for PRT?
Ans. Candidates need to qualify D.ED or JBT exam to apply for PRT.
Question: What is the exam date of TGT 2023?
Ans. TGT 2023 will be conducted in the month of November.