IBPS Clerk 2024: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an independent body that begin with an aim to provide employment, recruitment and placement to young graduate candidates in all the public sector banks such as Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Canara Bank, Allahabad Bank, Etc., except for State Bank of India. IBPS is the major authority that is responsible for conducting IBPS Clerk recruitment exam in India. The selection of candidates for IBPS Clerk will be done through two stages i.e. preliminary exam and mains exam and the same will be conducted by the official authorities of IBPS
The official notification for the IBPS Clerk Exam is likely to be announced in the month of September 2024 in order to fill clerical jobs in 11 public sector banks. The authorities will also issue the exam schedule for the year 2024 in its official calendar. With the issuance of the CRP CLERKS official release, the recruitment process will be held.
To apply for the examination, candidates must login within the official website of the same. They can fill the application form through the main web portal of IBPS. Only those candidates will appear for the main exam who is successful in preliminary exam by gaining the minimum cutoff score decided by the authority.
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk 2024 Highlights
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk 2024|
|Full form||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Stages of Exam||Stage 1- Preliminary Exam
Stage 2- Main Exam
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Level of Exam||National level|
IBPS Clerk 2024 Important Dates
|Events||Exam Date (Expected)|
|Notification released||September 2024|
|Online application form availability||September 2024|
|Online application||October 2024|
|Application Process last date||November 2024|
|Download call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2024|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||November 2024|
|Admit cards for prelims Availability||November 2024|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2024 (Preliminary)||December 2024|
|Result declaration for prelims||December 2024|
|Admit cards Availability for Main Exam||February 2025|
|Exam Date 2024 (Main)||February 2025|
|Main Exam Result Declaration||February 2025|
|Final Result||April 2025|
- Nationality: A candidate must be either be- a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has been permanently settled in India and has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Vietnam and Zaire.
- Age Criteria: The age of the participating candidates should only lie between 20 years and 28 years. However, candidates belonging to reserve categories can claim relaxation in age.
- Educational Qualification: A degree of graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university is required .
- Computer Literacy: Candidates should have a basic knowledge to operate computer systems i.e. he/ she should hold degree/ diploma/ certificate in computer operations/ language or he/ she must have studied computer / information technology as one of the subjects in the SSC or college.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Application Form
To apply easily for IBPS clerk exam within the prescribed time, the candidates should follow the complete information about applying process as given hereby:
- Visit the official website of IBPS- www.ibps.in. and read complete information regarding the registration process.
- Complete the registration by providing your basic details.
- After that, you will get a unique registration id and password on your email id through which you need to login.
- Fill the details like your name, DOB, address, gender, academic record, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature according to given dimensions.
- Make the payment of fee using net banking, debit card /credit card.
- Submit complete details and generate the print out of the application form.
|GEN/ OBC||INR 850/-|
|SC/ ST||INR 175/-|
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT- Computer Based Test Mode)
- Duration of Test: Prelims- 1 hour, Mains- 2 hour and 40 minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQs
- Medium: Both English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme: +1 for correct response and -1/4th marks of negative marking for wrong answer
- Total Marks: Prelims- 100 marks and Mains- 200 marks
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks allocated||Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Efficiency||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks allocated||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Efficiency||50||60||45 minutes|
|English language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability||50||50||45 minutes|
|General Awareness/ Financial Knowledge||50||50||35 minutes|
The Result will be accessible on the official website of IBPS for both Prelims as well as Mains Exam. The candidates can occupy their exam outcome from there. Those who are successful in qualifying for the Pre- Exam will be called to take up Mains Exam. The result will be declared as per the schedule mentioned online.
The basic pay of an IBPS Clerk starts from 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. The basic pay is Rs.19,900 and the remaining pay includes house rent allowance, dearness allowance, transport allowance and medical allowance. The IBPS Clerk who join initially will get cash in hand salary of Rs.29453.