Indian Army publishes the notification and invites applications for NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023 for selection into 52nd NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2023 (Men & Women) Course that includes Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel vacancies. Every year it invites online applications from both interested male and female candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel for grant of SSC (Short Service Commission) in the Indian Army. The course will be commenced from April 2023. Interested candidates should not miss this opportunity if they are aspiring for defence jobs in the public/ government sector.
Candidates who are eligible can apply online at the official website from October 2022 to November 2022. You can get the complete information regarding Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2023 for instance eligibility criteria, important schedule, the application process, etc. from this page.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023 Schedule
|Online application process starts date
|1st week of October 2022
|Last date for submission
|1st week of November 2022
|Exam date for NCC Special Entry
|To be announced
|To be announced
- NCC Men: To be Updated
- NCC Women: To be Updated
- Total Vacancy: To be Updated
Applicants withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from OTA, IMA, NDA, or any other Service Training Academy can not apply.
Applicant must either be a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, a subject of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the focus of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit for NCC appliers (including wards of Battle Casualties):
The age of the applicant must be 19 to 25 years as of 01st Jan 2023.
Academic Requirements for NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
Candidates holding degrees from recognized universities or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Those who are studying in the final year are also allowed to apply provided they have acquired a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students will be required to obtain an overall aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks if shortlisted in the interview round failing which their candidature will be canceled by the authorities. The applicant must produce a graduation degree at the time of joining training at OTA, Chennai.
Service in NCC:
Applying candidate must have served for a minimum of three academic years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to beyond till date)/ 2 years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC.
Note 1: For the Qualified Graduate Candidates. Those who have obtained their graduation degree course must possess the provisional/degree certificate by 1st Apr 2022 to the Directorate General of Recruiting. In case he/ she fails to do so, their candidature will be canceled.
Note 2: For the Final Year Candidates. Those who are studying in the final year of graduation must submit the proof of their degree passing by 1st Apr 2022 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/ her candidature will be canceled.
Male Candidates: Height – 157.5 cm
Female Candidates: Height -152 cm; Weight – 42 kg
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023 Selection Procedure
- The selection of the applicants will be finalized through SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
- Candidates’ applications will be shortlisted based on their qualifications.
- The interview will be held at Bhopal (MP), Allahabad (UP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
- The date, timings, and venue for the exam/interview will be provided to the eligible applicants in due course. Moreover, such information will also be available on the official website of the Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After the commencement of the interview, the medical examination of the applicant will also be carried out by the officials.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023 Application Form
- Interested and eligible applicants can easily apply online only through the official website of Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in from 05th October 2022 to 03rd November 2022.
- There will be no other mode for application submission, consequently, it will only be accepted online on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, the system-generated acknowledgment Slip with a unique registration number will appear before the applicants. Applicants must print out the same for future correspondence.
- All the verification of documents will be done in due course.
- Applicants under the category of Wards of Battle Casualties will further have to send their duly filled applications in the prescribed format along with all the requisite documents by post to:
- Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-Ill, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Applications reaching after the last date will not be accepted by the official authorities.
Self-Attested Requisite Documents
- One copy of the application form is duly signed and self-attested, passport-sized photograph affixed.
- Matriculation copy or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate
- Mark-sheet Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree
- Copy of Mark sheets of all years/semesters
- Copy of NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Not needed from Wards of Battle Casualties)