India Post Payment Bank releases the official notification regarding recruitment for various vacancies of Managerial posts on its official website i.e. www.ippbonline.com. Those candidates who hold the relevant educational qualification and experience will be eligible to apply for IPPB. Eligible candidates have to qualify prelims and main stages for the final selection to IPPB Recruitment 2023. To know the complete details of IPPB 2023, check out this complete post below.
IPPB Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the organization
||India Post Payment Bank
|Name of the post
||To be Updated
||Rs. 94,000/- to Rs. 2,92,000/-
||Corporate office, New Delhi
- Scale I Officers: Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible. Those applicants who satisfy the minimum academic qualification with rural banking/ sales of financial products/ postal services/ with an experience as Business Correspondent for banks.
- Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director: Any graduate candidate can apply. However, those who hold an MBA degree or Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers certificate will be given first preference.
- Scale II-III Officers: Graduates in any discipline are eligible. Candidates having B.Tech or MBA degrees will be given first preference.
- Corporate Roles: Minimum work of experience in marketing/ finance/ banking/ operation is required. Remuneration will be offered as per the company’s policy.
- Scale IV-VI Officers: The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university along with the required minimum experience.
- Scale VII Officers: Any graduate is eligible to apply. MBA degree and C.A holders will be preferred. Minimum work experience as per the requirements of the post is needed.
- General Manager: 38 to 55 years
- Deputy General Manager: 35 to 55 years
- Assistant General Manager: 32 to 45 years
- Chief Manager: 29 to 45 years
- Senior Manager: 26 to 35 years
- Manager: 23 to 35 years
IPPB 2023 Salary
IPPB Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- First of all open the official web page of IPPB- www.indiapost.gov.in
- Find the link for the application form and enter basic information in the online application form
- Upload photograph and signature as per the mentioned specifications in the form.
- Carefully fill the online application themselves as no editing facility will be provided in the form.
- Confirm your eligibility before paying the fees/applying online.
|SC/ ST/ PWD
Benefits and Allowances
- The monthly CTC of the IPPB employee is calculated at the start of the scale.
- It consists of Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance & other allowances. Also, the leave and travel allowance will be according to the Service Rules of IPPB Recruitment which will be applied at the time of appointment.
- Additionally, the officer will be entitled to retirement and terminal benefits as per the policies of IPPB.
- The official authority of IPPB conducts a written examination that consists of two papers. i.e. Prelims & Mains.
- Both the papers of Prelims and Mains will include objective type i.e. MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The Prelims comprise sections such as Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English language with 100 questions and the duration to solve the paper will be 60 minutes.
- Candidates will have to qualify prelims exam in order to appear for the IPPB Mains exam.
- The IPPB Main Examination will have sections namely English language, Quantitative aptitude, Computer knowledge, General Awareness, and Reasoning ability. It includes 200 questions and it needs to be solved in 140 minutes.
||No. of Questions
||No. of Questions
IPPB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the premises of an interview which will be conducted for the candidates who qualify both the stages i.e. prelims and mains.
- The interview round will be of a total of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The weightage of the IPPB Main exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates will be calculated on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.
- The final selection list of the candidates will also be published online, describing the names of all selected candidates.