Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is responsible for conducting the Counselling and seat allotment process through online mode. The UP Polytechnic Counselling, seat allotment, and exam results will be announced by the authorities on their official website. Candidates who will successfully qualify for the JEECUP 2023 will be eligible to participate in the Counselling procedure. The Counselling process involves various steps such as registration, choice filling, payment of processing fee, allotment of seats, and lastly admission to the allotted institute. JEECUP examination is organized for admissions into polytechnic institutes of Uttar Pradesh as well as outside the state. Go through the full post in order to gather all the required information related to JEECUP Counselling 2023.
JEECUP Counselling 2023 Important Dates
|JEECUP round 1Counselling registration and fee payment||To be announced|
|Choice filling and choice locking||To be announced|
|Round 1 seat allotment process||To be announced|
|Freezing of online choice selections||To be announced|
|Documents verification process||To be announced|
|Deposition of security fee through online mode||To be announced|
|Round 2 Counselling registration and fee payment||To be announced|
JEECUP Counselling 2023 Exam Result
The result of UP Polytechnic will be declared in the month of July 2023 through online mode. Students need to enter their login credentials in order to check the result. Scorecard will also be released on the website.
Only the students who will qualify for the exam will be moved further to the next admission procedure. The Scorecard or result will include actual marks secured in the exam.
JEECUP Counselling Procedure
Counselling process will be held where the candidates who have qualified for the Entrance test choose their seats and their admission to the course is confirmed. Basically, the Counselling procedure will be held in different rounds through online mode. After the Counselling, candidates will have to visit the venue on the notified date with their original documents for the verification process. Candidates need to confirm their seats by paying the fee for their course. Also, they will have to select the college and course as per their preferences.
- Online Registration– Firstly, students need to complete the registration process by entering their basic details which are asked in the form.
- Choice filling– Then, choice filling needs to be done by the candidates. They are required to fill the colleges and courses of their choice.
- Seat allotment– The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Candidates need to report to the allotted venue at the correct time before the last date. Failing to reach the allotted venue will lead to the cancellation of his/her seat allotment.
- Fee Payment– Candidates are required to make the payment through debit card, credit card, internet banking, or e-challan. The Counselling fee is Rs. 250/-
- Documents verification– In the next step, candidates are required to visit the allotted venue for document verification. They are advised to carry their original documents with them along with their attested photographs and signature.
- Physical Reporting– Candidates will have to report to the assigned venue within the specified dates. They are required to reach the venue along with their provisional seat allotment letter and all the other required documents.
|UP Polytechnic Online Form 2023||UP ITI Merit List 2023|
Here is a list of documents required at the time of the Counselling:
- JEECUP Admit card
- JEECUP-2023 rank card
- Counselling Allotment Letter
- Qualifying examination mark sheets and certificates
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Reservation certificate (if applicable)
- Two photographs
- Domicile certificate
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is the starting date of Counselling?
Ans. The Counselling process will start soon after the declaration of results online. The dates will be published on the official website.
Question: When will the application process of JEECUP 2023 begin?
Ans. The application process starts in the month of January 2023.
Question: What is the last date of JEECUP 2023 registration?
Ans. The registration of JEECUP 2023 will end in the last week of March 2023.
Question: What is the official web portal of JEECUP?
Ans. The official website of JEECUP is www.jeecup.nic.in.