West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is the competent authority that organizes WBJEE JENPAUH in the month of July every year. Those candidates who are willing to opt for undergraduate courses in various disciplines can apply online. Candidates can get admission in courses such as B.Sc. Nursing, BASLP, BPT in various public, private, ayurvedic, medical college, nursing, homeopathic/ physiotherapy colleges of West Bengal state. Candidates will be able to collect the application form online by the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in. From this article, candidates can get complete information related to WBJEE JENPAUH 2023.
JENPAUH 2023 Exam date has been declared, it will be held on 11 June for UG and 10 June for PG.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Overview
|Name of the examination||WBJEE JENPAUH|
|Conducting body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses offered||UG and PG courses|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Important Dates
For UG Courses:
|Online application form release date||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to fill the form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Correction facility in the application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Admit card availability||Last week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam||11 June 2023|
|Result declaration||Last week of July 2023|
|Counseling process (for B.Sc. nursing)||1st week of August 2023|
For PG Courses:
|Online application form releases on||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||4th week of June 2023|
|Correction facility in the application form||Last week of June 2023|
|Hall Ticket availability||1st week of July 2023|
|Entrance exam (JEPAS PG)||10 June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of August 2023|
|Counseling process||3rd week of August 2023|
- Age limit: The age of the candidate must be more than 17 years old in order to be eligible for admission.
- Academic Qualification: Those students who have passed out 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board of education can apply.
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Marks: It is important for the candidates to score at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s age must not exceed 25 years as of 31st December 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Those applicants who have passed or appeared in the class 12th exam are eligible to apply.
- They must have studied physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, physiology, electronics, statics, and mathematics as compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates need to obtain 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Process
- Only eligible candidates can apply for JENPAUH.
- They can get the application forms on the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates have to fill in the details in the application form very carefully. Consequently, any slight mistake in the application form can lead to its rejection.
- While uploading the documents/ certificates in the application form, candidates must keep the formats in their minds.
- Applicants must submit the form before the prescribed date and pay the fee at the time to avoid any late fee.
Mode of Fee Payment: Online
|Category||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Unreserved category||INR 500/-||INR 3000/- (Per paper)|
|Reserved category||INR 400/-||INR 3000/- (Per paper)|
- Exam mode: Pen and Paper-based mode
- Duration: 2 hours will be provided for each paper
- Type of questions: Multiple choice-based questions
- Language: English and Bengali
- Marking scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking: ½ marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||50||100|
West Bengal GNM/ANM Admission 2023 Dates, Online Form, Eligibility
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 FAQs
Question: What is the official web portal to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH?
Ans. The official website to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH is www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
Question: What is the application fee for the candidates to apply for PG courses?
Ans. To apply for PG courses, candidates need to pay Rs. 3000/- per paper.
Question: What is the educational qualification for B.A.S.L.P.?
Ans. Candidates need to pass class 12th with science stream in order to be eligible for B.A.S.L.P.