Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test also known as JSAT is commenced every year by O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) at the international level. The test is organized to enroll eligible candidates into Under Graduate programs such as BBA, Integrated BBA, BA (Hons.), etc. The exam is held yearly from February to July month (expectedly). To take part in JSAT 2023, candidates just need to register themselves at their official web portal.
JSAT 2023 Highlights
|Organizing Authority||O.P. Jindal Global University|
|Full form||Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Level of exam||International level|
|Mode of exam||Online CBT mode|
JSAT 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||2nd week of December 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||July 2023|
|Admit Card issue on||August 2023|
|Exam date||August 2023|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
- The candidates must hold Indian citizenship.
- Candidates must have obtained the 12th degree with 60% aggregate marks.
- The appliers should not have any backlog at senior secondary or equivalent level during the time of admission in the respective course.
- The age of the appliers must be 17 years at the time of admission.
JSAT 2023 Application form
- Go to the official website i.e. www.jgu.edu.in.
- With the help of credentials (generated at the time of registration), login into the official portal.
- Fill in all the details such as personal, educational, communicational, etc. in the JSAT exam application form.
- Choose your preferences for the: course, slot, exam center, etc.
- Then upload your scanned signature and photograph as per the mentioned formats and sizes in the application form.
- Then the applicant needs to pay the exam fee via debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- After that, the candidates need to preview/ recheck the application form they have filled out and made the necessary corrections in the details if required.
- After that, the candidates need to hit the submit button to finally submit the online application form.
All the applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 950/- as a nonrefundable application fee.
- Mode of the Examination: It will be commenced through CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Types of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the questions.
- Duration of Examination: All the aspirants have to solve the paper within 120 minutes.
- Total Marks: There will be of a total of 120 marks.
- Negative marking: The official authorities of JSAT have not prescribed negative marking for wrong answers.
- Medium of Examination: The only medium will be English.
|Sections||Subjects||Total no. of Questions|
|Section A||English Verbal Ability||40|
|Section B||Logical Reasoning||40|
|Section C||Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics)||40|
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Permutation & Combinations
- Profit & loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Venn diagram
- Water images
- Mirror images
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating arrangements
Verbal Ability (English)
- Para jumbles
- Error spotting
- Reading Comprehension
JSAT 2023 Result
The results will be declared on the official website of the conducting body. Candidates must visit the official website of the same and follow the steps below in order to check the result:
- Visit the official website of the exam organizing body.
- Then, tap on the “Result” link.
- Provide your correct registered Id and password and submit.
- The result will appear on your screen
- Download it and take a print copy of the same for future reference.
JSAT 2023 Cut off
JSAT Cut-off marks is the minimum marks that a candidate needs to score for passing the JSAT exam. Its cutoff depends on various factors for instance:
- Number of appliers appearing in the exam
- Number of seats available for the course
- The difficulty level of the JSAT paper
- Marking scheme for the current year and other related factors
- It must also be noted that the cut-off varies from course to course for which participants have made the application.
- However, JGU has not released the details about the official cut-offs for JSAT 2021 yet.
JSAT 2023 Counseling
The counseling process for Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test 2023 will be carried out by the conducting authority. Candidates must visit the official website in order to obtain the details regarding the counseling session. Counseling would be done based on the merit list which will be prepared by JGU after the announcement of results. To participate in the counseling process, candidates also need to produce a few documents before the officials for the verification process. These include:
- JSAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Print out the Application Form
- Result/ Scorecard of JSAT
- Passport Size Photograph
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Application Fee Receipt