Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission shortened as JPSC is a recruiting body in Jharkhand that recruits eligible candidates for several reputed posts such as Zone Inspector-Cum-Law, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant, Assistant Branch Officer, Block Welfare Officer, and Co-operative Extension Officer Posts. The commission and its members appoint the candidates on the right post via competitive examination. Aspirants who are planning to get a job in JSSC, should not miss this opportunity and apply for the desired posts before the last date of application closing. Moreover, it is important for all the aspirants to have complete information about JSSC 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, application fee, selection process, result, etc.
JSSC 2023 Highlights
|Organizing department||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JPSC)|
|Type of Job||State government|
|No. of vacancies||To be Updated|
|Posts||Zone Inspector-Cum-Law, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant, Assistant Branch Officer, Block Welfare Officer, and Co-operative Extension Officer.|
JSSC 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of October 2023|
|Admit Card issue on||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Result declaration||To be notified|
- Block Supply Officer: To be Updated
- Planning Assistant: To be Updated
- Co-operative Extension Officer: To be Updated
- Zone Inspector-Cum-Law: To be Updated
- Assistant Branch Officer: To be Updated
- Block Welfare Officer: To be Updated
- Only those candidates who belong to the state of Jharkhand can apply.
- One must have successfully completed graduation from some recognized university.
- The applier’s age should be 35 years for those belonging to the unreserved category, 37 Years for candidates belonging to OBC and BC (Male) category, 38 years for Female (General OBC, and BC) category applicants, and 40 years for SC/ST category candidates.
JSSC 2023 Application form
- First of all, go to the official website of JSSC – jssc.nic.in and find the link regarding the application form on the website’s homepage.
- After that choose the application form for the JSSC Recruitment 2023 which you wish to apply for.
- You must provide your correct personal details and register your mobile number as well as your e-mail id.
- Once you are done registering, you can further use the registration details and password to login into the portal and fill up the application form.
- After filling in all the personal details, upload/ attach your passport size photo and a signature and the special/ caste reserved certificate (if asked) in the required formats and sizes.
- After that, you will be directed towards the payment slab, where you will have to choose any one of the payment modes to pay the application fee.
- Pay the application fee and click on the final submission button to submit your application form.
|For General/ OBC Category||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD Category||Rs. 200/-|
The JSSC exam 2023 is regulated in three stages i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview Round. See the below section to get the detailed exam pattern of JSSC:
- Exam mode: Both Preliminary and Mains Exam will be held via pen and paper-based mode.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes for each section).
- Negative Marking: Yes (-1 mark).
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Personality check questions||20||60|
|Questions related to Jharkhand||30||90|
JSSC Mains Exam 2023 will be followed by the Interview Round.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time||Maximum Marks|
|Language (Hindi and English||120||120 minutes||360|
|Ethic and regional languages||100||120 minutes||300|
|General knowledge||150||120 minutes||450|
The selection process is a 2 step process that includes: Written-test and Interview
- Written Test: Those applicants who have registered online for the JSSC Recruitment 2023, need to download the admit card/ hall ticket and appear for the written test on the stipulated date and time in the admit card.
- Interview: The candidates will be shortlisted on the premises of obtaining minimum qualifying marks set by the authorities for the various roles in the written examination i.e. Prelims and Mains. The selected participants will have to undergo an interview round for acquiring the jobs for the respective role that they have opted for while applying online.
JSSC 2023 Result
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will make the result available on its official portal after a few days from the completion of both the written exam and interview. A merit list will be released that involves the names of shortlisted candidates after each stage of the exam.
- To download the result, first, go to the JSSC official web page and search for notifications regarding the result.
- Provide your correct registration number and password or date of birth (if asked).
- The result of JSSC Exam 2023 will appear before the candidates, save/ download it for additional requirements.
- Candidates obtaining the qualifying marks will then have to report at the given date and time slot for the documents verifications followed by an interview.
Basic pay varies from INR 5,200-20,200 for the position of Lower Division Clerk with an offered grade pay of INR 1,900/-.