Symbiosis National Aptitude Test shortened for SNAP is an entrance examination conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission to the MBA programmes at various Symbiosis Institutes located in several parts of India. Those who are seeking admission to Symbiosis International University needs to qualify for the entrance examination which is known as SNAP. All the eligible candidates need to register for the same before the last date of SNAP 2024 Registration. By qualifying for this exam, eligible candidates can get admission to one of the 16 campuses of Symbiosis International University across Nagpur, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Nashik and Pune.
Get all the information related to SNAP 2024 from this article below.
SNAP 2024 Overview
|Name of the examination||SNAP 2024|
|Full form||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2024|
|Conducting body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Exam category||Post Graduate|
|Total campuses||16 campuses across India|
|Exam centres||94 centres|
SNAP 2024 Important Dates
|Registration begins from||September|
|Due date to submit the application form||November|
|Fee payment last date||November|
|Admit card issue date||December|
|Examination date||December and January|
- Candidates must hold the nationality of India, Overseas Citizen of Indian Foreign national, Non- Residential India or Person of Indian Origin.
- Candidates who have passed a graduation degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized university are eligible to appear for the exam. However, candidates belonging to SC and ST category students must score 45 percentage.
- Graduation must be done at a recognized university. In case, if the candidate holds a foreign degree then he/she must possess a certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
SNAP 2024 Application Form
- The registration process for SNAP 2024 will be regulated online mode at the official website of Symbiosis International University- www.snaptest.org.
- Candidates are able to register themselves from September 2023.
- Firstly each candidate will have to confirm their eligibility for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Applicants should fill the application form with all their valid and complete details only as any invalid or incomplete details found in the application form can cause rejection of the same.
- It must be noticed that an applicant can only apply for a maximum of 2 tests out of 3.
- The Application form submission process remains available till the month of November 2023.
- Authority will also provide the chance to the applicants to rectify their mistake in application form with correction facility through the facility will be applicable for few areas only.
- Candidates should take the printout of the filled online application form and receipt of the application fee for future reference.
The application form fee for SNAP 2024 will be submitted through Billdesk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway and Easebuzz Payment Gateway.
Every candidate will have to pay 1750/-for each test they have applied for.
- Exam Mode: The SNAP will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Mode).
- Question Type: There will be a total number of 60 Multiple Choice Type Questions that will be asked.
- Duration: Total duration will be 1 Hour for SNAP.
- Section: There will be three sections in the paper i.e. General English, Analytical and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25% Negative marking will be applicable for the wrong answer.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation||20||20|
SNAP 2024 Result
The result for SNAP 2024 will be published by the exam conducting authority i.e. Symbiosis International University after a couple of weeks from the completion of the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check their results from January 2024 by entering the SNAP ID and Password into the web portal of the entrance exam conducting authority.
It must be clarified that the officials of SNAP 2024 will not send the result to any candidates individually through post or any other offline mode. Candidates are advised to keep the result secure with them till the completion of the admission procedure as the result will be the mandatory document required during the counselling procedure.
SNAP 2024 Admission Procedure
Participants will get shortlisted for the SNAP admission Procedure 2024 based on their overall SNAP percentile. However, every institute conducts its own admission procedure at its respective university campuses. Candidates will have to report to the campuses in person for taking part in the SNAP 2024 admission procedure.
The Admission procedure of SNAP 2024 will be based on stages- Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). After the completion of Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test, the authority will publish a category wise Final Merit list for qualified candidates at their official website. Final merit list will be made on the basis of contenders’ performance in SNAP, GE, PI and WAT. All the shortlisted candidates through the final merit list will have to visit the allotted centre to confirm their admission to SIU.