Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala is the main authority that is in charge of conducting KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations) every year. The entire entrance examination application process is carried out at the official website of CEE, Kerala i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The entrance test is conducted at the state level for admission into various professional courses including medical, engineering, allied sciences, agriculture, pharmacy, etc. After clearing this entrance examination, candidates will be admitted to the desired courses in the different colleges and universities of the state of Kerala. However, those students who are preparing for the entrance exam are advised to check KEAM 2024 eligibility criteria very carefully and the important events too so that they do not miss out on any date.
KEAM 2024 Overview
|Examination Name||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations|
|Commonly known as||KEAM|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Date of examination||1st week of July 2024|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
KEAM 2024 Important Dates
|Registration date||1st week of April 2024|
|Last date of application for KEAM||2nd week of May 2024|
|Last date to upload required documents||2nd week of May 2024|
|Application form correction facility||1st week of June 2024|
|Admit card issuance on||2nd week of June 2024|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2024|
|Release of official answer key||Notify Soon|
|Availability of final answer key||Notify Soon|
|Release of result||Available Soon|
|Submission of Class 12th Marks for the release of rank list||Notify Soon|
|Rank list||Notify Soon|
- An entrant must be of Indian Nationality.
- While PIO and OCI candidates are also eligible.
- The categorization of the candidates will be done into Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I), and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II) on the basis of their birthplace.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years of age to be eligible for the exam.
- No upper age limit will be there.
- BDS, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, and BSMS: Candidates must have successfully passed NEET and should possess a valid scorecard.
- B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry and BFSc: A candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Biology separately.
An aggregate mark of 50% marks in physics and chemistry biology is required. Candidates must note that the Biotechnology subject will be not considered.
- AH: One needs to clear 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- B. Tech: A candidate must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics separately. A minimum aggregate of 50% marks should be there in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- B. Pharma: Appliers who have passed 10+2 with a minimum 50% in Mathematics/ Biology separately and with minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics.
KEAM 2024 Application Form
- Visit the official web portal of KEAM conducting authority i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link if you haven’t registered before.
- Fill out your basic information like name, date of birth, mobile number, address, email address, etc. After that create a password and hit the submit button.
- After the completion of this, applicants can easily view and download the application form.
- Fill in the form wherein entrants will have to be required several personal, academic, and course details.
- Carefully fill out the KEAM application form, and then proceed to make the payment of the application fee. This will be done with online facilities (net banking/ credit card/ debit card) or offline modes (e-challan).
Application Fee Details:
|Course||General (In INR)||SC (In INR)||ST (In INR)|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||500||200||Nil|
|Candidates having Dubai Exam Center||Application Fee + Rs. 12,000||Application Fee + Rs. 12,000||Rs. 12,000|
- Exam involves a total number of two papers- Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) and Paper-II (Mathematics)
- Each paper will be conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will be offline based i.e. it is going to be organized via Pen & Paper based method.
- The question paper will include Objective based- multiple-choice questions.
- Each subject holds 60 questions.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in KEAM.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice in KEAM.
KEAM 2024 Results
Once the entrance exam is over, the authorities of KEAM i.e. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will then release the KEAM result on their official website. To view the results, exam-participated candidates will have to input their application number, password, and access code. The result will then be displayed in the form of a scorecard. It will mention the scores secured by the candidate in the entrance test.
Additionally, the KEAM rank list along with the scorecard will also be published on the official web page of CEE, Kerala. The preparation of the rank list is done by providing equal weightage to the marks acquired in both Paper 1 and Paper 2. The marks are put together for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.