Starting August 2023, the Higher Secondary Centralized Application Process will accept online applications for Kerala Plus One Admission for the academic term 2023-24. The application deadline for Plus One Admission 2023, allotment lists as well as other details, are shown below. You have arrived at the right spot if you are looking for Plus One admission under the Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education. Since we have given the Kerala Plus One Admission Information 2023 below.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 Highlights
|Directorate Of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala||Authority Name|
|Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process||Admission System|
|www.hscap.kerala.gov.in||Portal of Admission|
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Kerala Plus One Admission Online Application Commencement||2nd week of August 2023|
|Application Form Ending Date||1st week of September 2023|
|Trial Allotment||2nd week of September 2023|
|1st Allotment of Seats||3rd week of September 2023|
|Main Allotment Last Date||4th week of September 2023|
|Phase of Supplementary||1st week of October 2023|
|Classes Commencement||According to govt. orders|
DHSE Kerala will release the first allocation list for Kerala Plus One Admission.
When applying for Plus One Admission 2023-24 in Kerala, applicants should verify the following qualifying points:
- The candidate has to be a resident of India and a resident of Kerala.
- A government-approved institution must have given the class 10th or SSLC exam to the applicant.
- An individual’s admission would be based on their WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average).
- To be admitted to Kerala’s government schools, applicants should have met the state’s cut-off marks/grades.
- Candidates should verify the official notification for age requirements.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 Application Process
To enroll for the HSCAP Plus One Admission 2023 Kerala, abide by the rules outlined underneath and peruse the prospectus. Hereunder are a few helpful procedures to follow:
- You need to go to the HSCAP Kerala official portal.
- Furthermore, from the drop-down option, select “Kerala Plus One Admission 2023.”
- Must choose your region from the drop-down menu, and a registration form will display on your computer screen.
- Fill out the HSCAP +1 application form completely and accurately in the specified forms.
- Additionally, for ultimate submission of the application, include all necessary papers and deposit the application fee.
- Carefully double-check the information you provided before submitting the application form and print a copy for reference in the future.
Since the certificate credentials need to be changed, candidates are advised to have the documents in hand when completing the application. Present the originals while you’re waiting to be admitted.
- Original copies of the 10th, Transferring, character, Bonus Point, and Tie-Break certificates are required.
- Original copies of proof of age for those who require it.
- Caste/community quotas would be based on SSLC book data.
- For SC/ST/OEC applicants, an income certificate from the tax authority is required.
- If you are qualified for extra points based on your residency in a certain LSG, no certificate is needed if the information is accessible in the SSLC book; otherwise, a ration certificate or nativity certification is required for enrollment.
- A certificate from the NCC directorate attesting to a 75 percent attendance percentage.
- The regional sports council awards a certificate of swimming expertise.
- SPC Project Kerala certificate for SPC students.
- Tie Break Documents, comprising NTSE Certificate
- Certifications of Extracurricular activities awarded by the school administration.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 Important Points
- The application period will begin in August 2023.
- Before filling out the application form, applicants should read the brochure and follow all of the requirements.
- Only the official site may be used to fill out application forms. There are no other media that can be used.
- Applicants should keep in touch with the official portal since that is where all details on the admission are posted.
- Incomplete or incorrect application forms would be dismissed.
- Students should keep their login information (i.e. application id and birthdate) secure since they will be needed at different points during the admissions process.
- Applicants who are dissatisfied with their assigned seats may request to be transferred to another institution.
- Only when the required entrance price has been paid will admittance be guaranteed.
- Call the assistance desk at the closest school if you have any questions about inputting the category/options.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023 Allotment List
After the results are released, the HSCAP Kerala allocation of seats will be notified on the scheduled days. Aspirants’ qualifying test marks would be used to determine seat allocation (class IX). On the stated dates, the seat allocation list will be posted on the official website. As a result, applicants should keep an eye on the official website.
Applicants must submit the necessary papers and admission money to the allocated school and affirm their enrollment after the seats have been assigned. Applicants whose names do not appear on the first list of seat allocation must wait until the second list’s announcement. They are encouraged to contact the holding authorities if they have any questions or concerns about the HSCAP 2023 admissions process. Keep visiting for further information on HSCAP Kerala plus one admission in 2023. Submit your question here, and our staff will respond as soon as possible.