The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, or UPPCL, is in charge of electricity distribution in the state. The state government of Uttar Pradesh publishes UPPCL recruitment notices seeking eligible and interested individuals to work for the government in various capacities. Annually, the UPPCL advertises a vacancy for appropriate positions to successful applicants who pass all of the stages involved in a person’s hiring at UPPCL. This page thoroughly explains the UPPCL JE 2023 qualifying requirements, application procedure, application fee, exam format, important dates, and so forth.
UPPCL JE 2023: Tentative Schedule
|Application Form Commencement||September 2023|
|Application Form Ending Date||October 2023|
|Admit Card Release||November 2023|
|Date of Exam||November 2023|
|Result Declared||December 2023|
UPPCL JE 2023 Application Process
Instructions and guidelines on how to fill the Registration Form are provided below:
- The Registration Form would only be made available online.
- In order to submit an application, you must complete many stages, including enrollment, personal information, documentation submission, and payments.
- Applicants must follow the instructions properly and finish all stages.
- Applicants should check their qualifications before applying for the test since the Registration Form submission procedure is restricted to only suitable individuals.
- To avoid having their application form rejected, applicants must be very meticulous while filling out their registration form.
- Well before the first week of October 2023, applicants should present their registration form since, beyond that period, none would be accepted.
- You should retain a copy of your completed application form and payment receipt for subsequent use.
All applicants applying for UPPCL Recruitment must submit the following registration fee:
- The registration cost for native SC/ ST applicants is Rs. 600.
- The registration cost for General, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen of Uttar Pradesh is Rs. 900.
- Aspirants who are physically disabled must pay a fee of Rs. 10.
- Aspirants from outside Uttar Pradesh, regardless of category, must make a payment of Rs. 900.
The registration fee must be paid via an ATM, debit card, credit card, or net banking account. Candidates may submit their application costs using an SBI Bank Challan. It is not possible to get a return for the application cost.
- Age Limit: For UPPCL Employment, the age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 40 years.
- Academic Criteria:
Trainee Assistant Engineer (Trainee) of (M & E) Unit
The candidate must have a thorough understanding of Hindi, particularly DevnagiriLipi.
An applicant for the Electrical Engineering division must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. A bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Communication Engineering, or Tele-communication Engineering is required for the division of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. A degree in Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering is required for the Computer Science Engineering division.
Trainee Assistant Engineer (Civil) Unit
The candidate must have a thorough understanding of Hindi, particularly DevnagiriLipi. A candidate should have a Civil Engineering degree from a recognized institute in Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must answer 200 questions in 3 hours for the UPPCL Employment test.
- They must respond to 150 questions depending on their prior education.
- There’ll be 20 questions on global awareness, 20 questions on aptitude, and 10 questions on the Hindi language.
- For each right answer, one mark would be given, and for each wrong response, .25 would be deducted.
- To advance to the next stage, applicants must get a score of at least 30%.
There are three stages to the selection procedure:
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam, and
Applicants who pass the preliminary test would be given a chance to sit for the main examination. Only those applicants who pass the main round would be invited to the interview rounds. After only passing all three stages would an applicant be considered for employment with UPPCL.
UPPCL JE 2023 Result
The committee is in charge of publishing the results on UPPCL’s official site. Students may verify their results at uppcl.org. Applicants may view their results by entering their birth date and user id. Applicants get their login information instantly after completing the registration process, through the email address given at the time of enrollment.
Even if an applicant forgets his or her password, he or she may retrieve it via his or her email address. Applicants would be contacted with their primary documents for the authentication process shortly after the results are published. The selected applicants would get this through their registered email. In order to participate in the interview phase, aspirants must bring the following papers:
- One passport-size picture
- A photocopy of the admit card
- Proof of ID in the same format as the registration form
- A residence certificate
- A caste certificate
- A technical qualification certificate
- An apprentice certificate
- An ex-serviceman certificate
UPPCL JE 2023 Cut off
The cut-off marks are the same for everyone, regardless of caste or even other distinctions. The cut-off score is the minimum score required to pass the test. The minimal acceptable score is 30% in this case. Candidates who score less than this percentage would not be considered for further consideration.
The candidates may learn more about Preparation Tips in the area below. The Preparation Tips listed below would assist the candidate in better preparing for the entrance test.
- Make a schedule and a study plan and stick to it every day, no matter what.
- Prior to taking the entrance test, learn about the test paper structure and curriculum.
- Clarify any concerns you may have before taking the admission test.
- Know all of the subjects’ fundamental ideas.
- While learning, prepare brief notes and flow diagrams of key subjects for review purposes.
- Prepare for the qualifying examination by taking a practice test and reviewing several sample papers.
- Get plenty of rest and consume nutritious foods.
- Most essential, do not put your health on the back burner.
- Avoid interruptions such as smartphones, social media, and so forth.