Kerala Public Service Commission is an organization that works under the supervision of the Indian constitution. This body recruits candidates for various posts in civil service in Kerala state. It is inviting applications for 07 vacancies for different posts such as University Engineer, Driver cum Office Assistant, Electrician, Overseer Gr-II, Programmer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Professional Assistant Gr-II. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same through the official website of Kerala PSC. Candidates are recommended to check the recruitment notification, exam schedule, etc. before applying. Check out the complete article below for obtaining more details of Kerala PSC 2023.
Kerala PSC 2023 Highlights
|Organization name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Location of job||Kerala|
|Name of the posts||University Engineer, Driver cum Office Assistant, Electrician, Overseer Gr-II, Programmer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), and Professional Assistant Gr-II|
|Total vacancies||To be Updated|
|Last date to apply||December|
Kerala PSC 2023 Important Dates
|Official notice advertise on||1st week of November 2022|
|Last date of submission of the form||1st week of December 2022|
|Admit card issue date||–|
|Prelims exam date||1st week of February 2023|
|Prelims exam result||1st week of May- June 2023|
|Mains exam application form release date||1st– 2nd week of August 2023|
|Mains exam||September- November approx|
Kerala PSC 2023 Vacancies
- University Engineer: To be Announced
- Programmer: To be Announced
- Professional Assistant Gr-II: To be Announced
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): To be Announced
- Overseer Gr-II: To be Announced
- Electrician: To be Announced
- Driver cum Office Assistant: To be Announced
Kerala PSC 2023 Salary
- University Engineer: Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 1,10,400
- Programmer: Rs. 39,500 – Rs. 83,000
- Professional Assistant: Gr II: Rs. 27,800 – Rs. 59,400
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 39,500 – Rs 83,000
- Overseer Gr II: Rs. 22,200 – Rs. 48,000
- Electrician: Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 41,500
- Driver cum Office Assistant: Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 41,500
- University Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering and 10 years of experience as a civil engineer.
- Programmer: MCA/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics.
- Professional Assistant Gr-II: MLISC or BLISC in library science.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): A Civil Engineering degree.
- Overseer Gr II: Diploma in Draftsman/ Electrical trade.
- Electrician: Qualified as Electrician/ wireman.
- Driver cum Office Assistant: Qualified as Driver and should hold LMV/ HMV license.
- University Engineer: 22 years to 50 years
- Programmer: 18 years to 36 years
- Professional Assistant Gr II: 22 years to 36 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 21 years to 40 years
- Overseer Gr II: 18 years to 36 years
- Electrician: 18 years to 36 years
- Driver cum Office Assistant: 18 years to 36 years
Kerala PSC 2023 Application Form
The application procedure for Kerala PSC will be completely online. To apply candidates can visit the official web page and login/register themselves via generating OTP.
In the next section, they will have to opt for the desired post for which he/ she is applying and after filling in all the required details, they have to tap on the “Apply Now” tab.
After this, the application form will be redirected to verify the sections where candidates have to ensure the provided details by themselves and have to upload certain documents, for instance, a passport photograph of the candidate, signature, thumb impression, etc. as per the mentioned format by the officials in the application form. At last, the applicant should take a printout of the confirmation slip and registration card for further references.
As per the official notification mentioned on the official web portal of Kerala PSC, the authorities won’t charge any application fee from the applicants.
Kerala PSC 2023 Selection Process
KPSC Selection Process flows in three tiers:
- Preliminary examination
- Interview and GD.
It is important for the candidates to pass separately in each tier of the selection process i.e. prelims, mains, interview, and group discussion.
- It basically involves two papers i.e. General Studies and Language proficiencies.
- Each paper must be solved in 90 minutes.
- The medium of the prelims exam will be English and Malayalam and it consists of objective-type questions.
- It involves a total number of three papers: All will be descriptive type.
- Total duration of each paper will be 120 minutes.
- The main exam will be conducted in languages i.e., English, Malayalam, and Hindi (optional).
- Once the main exam result is announced, the officials will soon publish the information related to the Interview round. It will be notified to the selected candidates through Email.
Kerala PSC 2023 Results
Separate results for Prelims, Mains, and Interview will be issued at the official portal of Kerala PSC. Candidates must keep their admit card and login credential safe as these will be required while checking the result. They also must not forget to get a print copy of their result and keep it safe till further recruitment process.