As per the Shri Shyam Mandir Committee administrator, those devotees who wish to see Baba Shyam, need to register on the official website of the temple committee using their Aadhar details. Devotees would only be allowed to visit the temple only after registering online and receiving the time and submitting their tokens at the fairground counter. Khatu Shyam Ji temple is reopening again after 9 months, therefore all the devotees are excited. Through online booking, devotees can view Khatu Shyam Ji. Visitation will be done in four phases. After one phase visit, the temple complex, fairground, and other areas will be sanitized and cleaned completely. In order to follow proper social distancing in the temple, circles have been built within 2 meters.
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Overview
|Name of the Temple||Baba Khatu Shyam Mandir|
|Organizing Department||Shyam Mandir Committee|
|Temple Location||Sikar, Rajasthan|
|Khatu Shyam Booking Time Table||
|Name of Aarti||Aarti Time|
|Mangala Aarti||4.30 Am|
|Shringar Aarti||7.00 Am|
|Bhoga Aarti||01.30 PM|
|Sandhya Aarti||07.30 PM|
|Sleeping Aarti||10.00 PM|
Now common visitors who were waiting for a long time can now visit the Shree Shyam Mandir. The district administration and local police are responsible for making arrangements for darshan keeping the guidelines in the mind.
Please note that it is mandatory for all the devotees to register online for Khatu Shyam Ji darshan. Without registration, no one will be allowed to enter the Darshan line.
Moreover, on Sunday, Ekadashi, Dwadashi, Khatu Shyam Ji darshan will be closed for the general visitors. Please visit the official website of the Shree Shyam Mandir Committee. You can register on the official website of the temple committee www.shrishyamdarshan.in.
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan Registration Process
Pilgrims must follow the steps in order to register for Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan:
- All the interested devotees can visit the official website of Khatu Shyam Mandir i.e. www.shrishyamdarshan.in. and read all the instructions first.
- Tap on the “skip” button.
- Now look for the “Darshan Panjikaran” option. Click on the same.
- Choose the booking ticket type i.e. Tatkal Ticket, General Ticket, or Foreigner Ticket.
- Now in order to check the seat availability, select the time and date for darshan.
- Fill in all the requisite details for the Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan registration.
- Review all the filled details and submit the registration form successfully.
- After submitting the form, Pilgrims will receive a confirmation message including the Booking ID on their registered contact number.