Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association conducts an entrance examination called KRLMPCA UGCET every year. KRLMPCA organization was formed in January 2004 with an aim to provide quality education to the minority candidates of Karnataka state. The exam is conducted for admission to UG/ PG courses in various fields including Medical, Dental, and Engineering. However, as per the latest update, there will be no exam for Dental or MBBS. The test will only be conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission to UG/ PG Engineering courses. For admission to MBBS or Dental, interested candidates have to show a valid score of NEET i.e. they must be qualifying NEET.
There are 3 participating medical colleges, 14 participating engineering colleges, and 5 participating dental colleges for KRLMPCA. Therefore, those students who are aspiring to take up this exam must apply for it online before the last date.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2023 Highlights
|Name of the examination||KRLMPCA UGCET|
|Full form||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association Under Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association|
|Courses offered||UG/ PG Medical, Dental and Engineering programmes|
|Level of examination||State Level|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Participating Institutes||3 medical colleges, 14 engineering colleges and 5 dental colleges|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2023 Important Schedule
|Online application begins||April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit the form through speed post/ courier||May 2023|
|Admit card release date||May 2023|
|Exam date||May 2023|
|Answer key publish on||May 2023|
|Result declaration||June 2023|
|Counseling begins||July 2023|
|Seat allotment||July 2023|
|Reporting to the college||July 2023|
- Applying candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The age limit to apply for this exam is 20 years only.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th board exams with at least 50% aggregate marks. In case applying for an engineering course, then Physics and Math are the mandatory subjects.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2023 Application Form
In this section, we have covered all the important steps and guidelines that are required to fill the application form.
- The application mode for KRLMPCA will be online only.
- Candidates can get the application form on the official site of the university.
- For the application, the candidate needs to visit www.kmca.info.
- There, applicants can find the link for the registration form of KRLMPCA UGCET.
- The Registration form must be filled with all the authentic and accurate details. Before submitting the form, the candidate must review it.
- There is no provision for editing once the registration form is submitted.
- Once the submission is done, the candidate needs to download the filled-in form.
- Additionally, take a printout copy of the form.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee by attaching the demand draft and send it to the university office via speed post.
The fee is Rs. 1000/-
The hard copy of the filled registration along with the Demand Draft has to be sent to the following address:
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association (REGD.) (KRLMPCA),
Flat Number 143, 4TH FLOOR, “Suryamukhi”,
Garden Apartments, #21, Vittal Mallya Road,
- Mode of Exam: Online Computer Based Test
- Types of Questions: Objective-based questions
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Total Questions: 180 questions
- Marking scheme: +1 for correct answer and no provision of negative marking.
- Exam Medium: English
- Distribution of Marks: Physics- 60, Chemistry- 60 and Mathematics- 60
KRLMPCA UGCET 2023 Result
In the below section, we have mentioned all the info regarding the Result:
- Exam participated candidates need to on the official website of Karnataka Regional and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association in order to download UGCET 2023 Result.
- No In hand result will be sent to any candidate.
- The result can be viewed by entering some personal information/ credentials.
- These details may consist of the email address or mobile number (as provided during UGCET registration) and the Date of Birth of the applicant.
- By providing these details, candidates can get the scorecard download from the official website.
- Candidates must keep the copy of the scorecard safe till the counselling process.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2023 Counselling
Check the details for Counselling Procedure:
- The official authorities will release the merit list on the basis of the candidate’s scorecard only.
- All the qualified candidates will have to report for the counselling round in person.
- The candidates must produce their original as well as a photocopy of all the essential certificates/ documents during counselling.
- The counselling session is expected to begin in the month of July 2023.
- Those candidates who fail to attend this counselling round will be disqualified by the officials of KRLMPCA UGCET.